The movement of his fingers Synced with her heart beat and determined the sounds she made, how loud she moaned and how scared she got of bursting into climax.

Her clitoris quivered with his swift manipulation and her legs felt unstable. He tore off her panties and unhooked her bra with one hand.

'Tobi' she cried, her hands above her head, unable to touch him, feel him or stop him when she felt she was loosing her mind.

'Hmm' he moaned as he increased the motion of his hand while kissing her neck. She cried loud as she climaxed, her juice bursting and splashing on his hand but he wouldn't stop.

She thrusted her hip forward as if to fight to stop him 'please' she cried

'Tell me to stop' Tobi commanded without reducing the speed of the motion of his hand movement while trying to maintain eye contact with her 'look at me, remi'

And she did. He pushed his hand on the bottom of her tummy and she lost control of herself. Her brain felt the  pleasure and her eyes wept with joy as she climaxed.

Lost in the moment, until she felt him inside her,  they gasped together before kissing and accepting the moment they were about to share.

Their body moved in sync as Remi managed to cut herself loose of the belt.

She managed to push him over and sat on top of him.

It was his first time and she wanted to please him. She wanted to make him happy the way he had made her happy.

He chuckled at her strength, she had caught him off guard. He slid into her and he felt a tingle in his brain he had never felt. It was his first time and he was lucky for it to be with the one he loved.

She placed his hand on her hip and placed hers on his chest. She moved sat up and down slowly till they found their rhythm as she rode him.

She bent and kissed him and started to move her hip up and down the length of his manhood.

He raised his legs and took over the speed of her rhythm by holding her hips and thrusting himself inside and out of her with a level of speed that made her scream with pleasure and throw her head back due to the intense pleasure she felt until she climaxed.

Her juice rolled off the length of his manhood as she quickly sat up and fell to his chest. Her body jerked and seized as she squirt on him.

She kisses his chest and dug her teeth into his shoulder which made him hug her tightly before injecting his manhood into her again.

He hugged her as he rolled over to lay her on the bed. He knelt between her legs and pushed her closer to him.

He put two fingers into her and tugged at her spot till she tapped his arm twice. He pulled himself into her slowly. She clenched as he did so and he worried about causing her any harm but she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in.

As soon as he was fully in, he took a pause 'are you okay?' He asked with concern in his voice as he broke a sweat across his forehead.

'Never been better she giggled and he chuckled before thrusting himself further into her until they climaxed together.

Tobi groaned and moaned loudly with pleasure in a way he had never done. He collapsed on top of her and she scratched his now sweaty back that tightened as he released himself inside her.

He hugged her and rolled over to his side. He buried his head in her breasts, his mind following the sound of her hear beat. He pulled one of her legs between his and one of his over hers.

He held on tight as she kissed his forehead, he let himself sleep as his heartbeat slowed down he knew he was at peace.

Remi, listened as his breathing regulated, she loved how he embraced her tightly but her heart started racing.

She suddenly felt scared with the need to run away.

She took heavy breathes and he released her slightly in his sleep and she managed to move away. Her body brushed against the wet puddles she had created across the bed during their shared moment.

she got to the edge of the bed to put her feet out of the bed and felt his hand search for her on the bed.

He touched her and her heart calmed. She rolled back into bed, watching him sleep she dragged herself into the bed to lay next to him.

Tobi pulled her in and spooned her without waking up. He placed a kiss on her shoulder and remi turned to look at him.

She kissed his lips and placed her hear on his chest. She listened to the rhythm of his heart beat till she succumb to the guardian of sleep.