Chapter 21

In the morning, Ava woke to Eli snoring lightly beside her, his arm draped over her waist and his hand resting on her belly. Even in the immediate aftermath of waking, she found his proximity somehow arousing. It would seem that pregnancy hormones had left her more amorous than even Eli trained her to be.

She wiggled her hips, trying to rouse Eli naturally, hoping he would take over as he usually did. When that failed, she pressed her back against his chest and his snoring stopped, but his hand on her belly didn't move. After waiting a minute, Ava huffed and pushed her hips back against him, feeling the hardness of his morning wood against her bare ass and gasping when she felt his hand suddenly twitch and his arm tightened across her belly.

"Do you need help with something?" he asked in a still drowsy voice, "Or are you just planning to tease me all morning?"

His tongue traced the veins of her neck and his hand slipped between her legs as Ava moaned, so painfully turned on she thought just a couple pumps between her legs would probably send her over the edge. Eli seemed content to lay here and dally with her interminably, sliding his fingers into her folds to stroke the spots he knew drove her crazy as she bit the pillow and pushed her hips back against him for friction.

"What a needy girl you are this morning," his husky voice in her ear went straight to her crotch, "Do you want me to do something about that?"

Ava couldn't speak, she couldn't even murmur her assent because she was concentrating so hard on trying to chase her orgasm and keep her voice down. Then Eli's cock was poking into her back as he took hold of it and used it to spread her cheeks.

"No," she whispered, immediately afraid he might try it, but Eli's hand kept working between her legs as he shushed her.

"Don't worry," he whispered, "I can't pass up this pussy for anything, even though I think you would love it."

His dick slipped between her legs and his hand lifted the thigh on top to make room for him before he slipped inside, "God, you're already so wet. I love fucking you."

She felt him spear her insides and grabbed her own breast, squeezing and twisting her nipples while he continued his ministrations on her clit.

It was so hard to stay quiet when she was this desperate to cum. Eli pulled out and got off the bed long enough to yank her legs over the side and sheath himself inside her again.

"P-pl-please..." she begged, "I nee-I need."

"You need this cock," he finished for her, "You need to cum on this cock until you can't cum anymore."

It was difficult to cum at this angle now, even with Eli doing all the things her body loved. She looked down her body to watch him but her belly obscured her view. Not long ago the clawing, thrashing, animalistic sex that left her practically paralyzed was still somewhat feasible, but her whole body told the tale of where that inevitably left her.

Eli seemed almost as anxious to make her cum as she was to let him. He pulled out of her and lifted her up, no easy feat now that she weighed 20lbs more than usual, and bent her over the edge of the bed, bending her face down enough that her belly was safe from being smooshed.

Ava closed her eyes, willing herself to let go. In spite of her initiating this, it seemed her body was unwilling to accept release. Every time she felt close she thought of the way her body jiggled in places it never used to, or the depths he reached inside her felt almost uncomfortable.

Frustrated, she whimpered at him.

"Does my girl need more help to cum?" he asked, gripping her hips tighter.