Chapter 3

Before he was going to leave, Eli made her go back to the room upstairs where he had defiled her already. He allowed her a quick trip to the bathroom, where she sat on the toilet and tried to bear down, as though she could force his cum out of her enough to prevent the inevitable. She even grabbed the washcloth from the shower and tried to scrub herself, but his knock on the door was impatient.

"Let's go, Ava. You've got a lot of things on this list. I need to leave soon if I'm going to be back by this evening."

She threw the washcloth back in the shower and flushed the toilet. At the sink, she lingered while washing her hands, looking at her face in the mirror, then her back, already bruising from the multitude of injuries ranging from the rugburn on the stairs last night to being pinned against floors and shelves and who knew what new places he would think up. Her arms were bruised too, wrists red and swollen from straining against the handcuffs. Mercifully, the drugs seemed to be taking it easy on her right now. She felt a constant sort of tension in her pussy like she could probably be made to cum again, but the flushed feeling that engulfed her and demanded attention had faded to something manageable, easier to suppress.

Eli grew tired of waiting and pushed open the door, waiting briefly at the threshold in case she tried to attack him with the element of surprise. He saw her inspecting herself and stepped in, pulling her back against his chest and burying his face into her neck.

"You're beautiful," he assured her, "I'm sorry for these," he traced lightly over the markings on her arms and back, "I'll try to be more gentle going forward, you're just so..." his voice trailed off and he made a loud whistling noise for effect, smiling at her in their reflection. "We're going to be so happy here, Ava."

His hands skirted along her waist again as he said it and she felt a new wave of tears. "Please, Eli. I'll stay with you. I'll take your meds and let you fuck me in every way imaginable. Just don't do this. Don't take this choice from me."

Eli's grip around her tightened, "The choice is made, Ava. I chose you. Whether you conceive or not is no guarantee. But I can't pretend the thought of you round with my child doesn't make me impossibly hard." As though to prove it, his erection seemed to come alert, poking the inside of her thigh as he watched her face for a reaction in the mirror.

More tears that would not sway him. "Please, Eli. Please. Not now. I'm still so young."

"You're 26. Prime years for breeding, a century ago you would have had 10 kids by now. Your body knows it too. It wants it even if your brain says no. It's pure biology, the urge to procreate, to bring forth new life. Oh, Ava," he sighed, "I know there's no guarantee but I hope you do."

A strangled sob welled up in her throat and her face crumpled. He held onto her, keeping her upright while she let her tears fall into the sink, bracing her hands on the edge of the basin to give some parts of her body rest from his persistent contact.

"Shh. It's natural, Ava. Don't be afraid."

"Can we wait?" she begged, "I'm not saying never, but not now. Let us get to know each other. Let things happen over time. I won't fight you, I'll stay with you. I just don't want to carry anyone's baby right now. We barely know each other."

Eli seemed to ponder her words carefully, like he was actually considering it. He leaned into her, their bodies folded together and the fronts of her legs pressed against the sink. She knew he was gearing up to have her again before he left to run errands. Maybe, if she could just reason well enough with him, he would pick up the final item she had scrawled on the list.

Ava turned to face him, tears streamed down her face and her lips trembled but she made herself stand on her tiptoes and initiate a kiss. He sighed in relief, gathering her into his arms and sliding his hands up and down her back to the cheeks of her ass, squeezing them as she deepened the kiss.