,, 🦃 [𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑲𝑬𝒀]⌇·˚ ༘

Beginne am Anfang

"That is some great psychology!" Rob said impressed.

"Its a hidden talent. Now! Let's get searchin!" Richard said running off.

Meanwhile,the kids roamed the bakery section. 

"If you died right now,what dessert would you be?" [Y/N] asked.

"I'd be icecream! With the goods~" Gumball said.

"What about you,Darwin?" [Y/N] asked him.

"Hmmm,cookies!" Darwin said a package of Cookies.

"Anais?" Darwin said her.

"Cake!" Anais said smashing her face against the glass display.

"Alright. So,we have a icecream,cookies and cake...sounds go to me!" Gumball said grabbing a small cake.

"How are we gonna pay for it?" Anais asked.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk! You're forgetting what the whole idea of the word "Thanksgiving". We're giving "Thanks" to them for "Giving" us this free cake!" Gumball said walking away.

"And that's the English language for ya!" [Y/N] said walking behind him.

"Sounds like robbery to me..." Anais said.

Rob and Richard were in the produce section scanning the array of frozen turkeys. "Have you found any yet?" Richard asked Rob.

"Not really,I actually really want you to use your technique,Mr.watterson!" Rob said excitedly.

"I'm glad you asked. Now,pick up that Turkey with the blue ribbon."Richard instructed him.

Rob picked up the Turkey,it was slightly heavy and very cold.

"Now,what do you noticed about the Turkey?" Richard asked.

"Ummm..." Rob examined the Turkey  "The ribbon and the "locally produced" stamp?" he said.

"Common mistake one! If something says "locally produced" its usually not! But that's not the thing we focus on. How does the Turkey feel in your hands?" Richard asked Rob.

"A little lopsided." Rob took a closer look at the Turkey "And slightly askew. That means it's not centered correctly." Rob explained.

"Exactly! They try to convince you that its perfect on both sides but just by my observation,it is a lazy Turkey. Put it down,son." Richard said.

Rob clapped at Richard skills "This is amazing,Mr.watterson! You should put this into a career!" He said amazed.

"I do,actually! I'm a food reviewer! I see food everywhere!" Richard proudly said.

"....I think you're supposed to get food and review it? What do you actually do?" Rob asked confused.

Richard pulled in Rob closely "I see food everywhere. Like for example,this gray tile that we stand on. I see a rectangular pizza with the works,meaning cheese with various meats perfectly cut up into pieces to eat alon– I mean– to share!" Richard said laughing.

"You certainly a interesting person Mr.watterson. What next?" 

Meanwhile the kids went back to the bakery because they felt like their cake was lacking something. So they grabbed as much baking supplies as they can and began to fix their cake.

"Okay...maybe one more cookie on top?" [Y/N] looking at the picture on her phone.

"Are you sure?" Gumball said 

"We have to surround the cake with the cookies like a hug,I'll get more frosting." Darwin said getting up.

Darwin returned with more frosting and carefully placed cookies around the cake,then Gumball added a cherry on top. The kids took a step bac k and did a comparison form [Y/N]'s.