꒰ °тнє єριℓσgυє : ωιтн тнє υηινєяѕє ꒱

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑

Everything happens in our world for a reason.

Whether it be a lost of a loved one.

Or it been a victory for others.

No matter what. The world has a plan for everything.

It has been days since [Y/N] sacrificed herself to the depths of the void. Elmore has been making some small recoveries. Except for her friends and family.

Today was day of her "Funeral" a very sad day for everybody but yet at the same time a day of remembering.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate a hero of Elmore. We've commissioned some artists to sculpt together a memoir for [Y/N],requested by the Watterson family..."

And that was the weird thing that rubbed the Watterson family wrong. How could everyone else forgot [Y/N] already aside from themselves? It felt wrong to them.

"...Now we can unveil the statue!" The mayor said walking to the side.

The long red sleeve revealed a stone figure of [Y/N] without her beanie,sitting on top of earth,crisscrossed while doing a piece sigh with a smile that the Watterson's would do anything to see again. 

The onlookers gave out small chuckles and compliments to the statue. Nicole looked at her kid's who were getting emotional.

"It's okay. She would of loved this." Nicole said consoling them.

After a while everyone left the site,it was just Gumball. All alone,gazing at the statue. He walked up toward [Y/N]'s figure,he caressed her face whilst hiding his tears. Then he sat down next to her,laying against her.

"You know.... Stuff his happening around here that you wouldn't believe. First off,we're gonna have the longest summer break ever! Months without school! Can't you believe it?!  I mean its gonna take forever until the school gets repaired..but another thing is~ We may be high schoolers soon! High school,[Y/N]! Just imagine the parties,freedom and popularity! I really wish you were here." Gumball said sitting next to her.

Gumball looked up at the sky. It was a starry night,the air was crisp and cold. "Look! A shooting star! I never really done this but... I wish– I wish everything could be normal again. I still get weird everytime I don't see you at home. It gets quite way too quite quickly when I'm at school. [Y/N]...can you promise me...that when we reach the other side of our universe and reach paradise." Gumball swallow the lump in his throat "Will you meet us again?"

Gumball cried again while looking upwards at the stars,wishing that everything could be normal again,wishing that he could of done something to change the events that partake in Elmore. 

 "Is there a reason for this?" Gumball thought to himself. "What could be happening on the other side?

But,what is happening on the other side? What happened to Adaline?

She had awoken (slightly violently) from her coma late at night,her mother was at her side also waking up and crying while hugging her daughter. Adaline hugged her back. Then there was this sense of confusion and uncertainty. Why were there moments of when Adaline felt like a different person?

Why were there moments of fear,excitement,worried and even sometimes she could cry too! What was the purpose? Why did her dream cut off so violently? Actually,what was she dreaming about?

Adaline looked out the window with confusion. "What...world I was in?" She thought to herself. 

Beyond the stars and moons. The universe has a plan for everything. No matter what...

тнє єη∂...?

-ˏˋ⋆𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊 ⋆ˊˎ-

a/n : im so sorry this took me forever to write (I got lazy...)

also happy Halloween!! I'll make a Halloween special chapter soon <3 also a little appreciation letter~