-4-

Megumi stared at the food Amelia had set down, there was so much! ".... Is it okay for me to eat this much?" Megumi replied shyly looking down at table, Amelia gently rubbed his shoulders and offered him a big smile. "Eat as much as you want Gumi!! I can always cook more,  so dig in!" Megumi looked at Amelia's brother who was eating but sensed his gaze, meeting his silver eyes Megumi slightly flinched and began to eat. "Ahh~ That's right! Megumi meet my younger brother Angel. Megumi is going to be living with us for a while." Angel nodded agreeing to the arrangement, "I'm Angel Portgas Reyes, I'm Amelia's younger brother and a ViewTuber... If you don't mind me asking, how old are you Megumi?" Megumi stared at Angel confused, Angel sounded excited but had a straight face; it puzzled Megumi. "... I'm 11 years old." Angel looked at him in interest, "Ahhh I wasn't that far off. You look older than you appear." Amelia laughs at the interaction serving Megumi more food, "You guys are somewhat close in age. Angel is 13 so you can consider him a big brother and friend, Megumi." Angel nods his head eagerly, "Yeah Gumi, you can call me brother or Angel!! Oh after we're done eating want to watch some ViewTubers?!" Megumi looked at the siblings feeling welcomed and warm. "Mhm sure.... But I don't know who to watch." Angel looked at Megumi confused but Amelia gave him a look. "Ahh that's fine we can watch random ViewTubers until we find one you like... OH AND WE CAN MAKE A VIEWTUBE VIDEO!!" Angel suggested with eagerness. Megumi saw his excitement and was excited as well. "Mhm that sounds like fun! " Amelia watched as the boys finished eating and rushed to Angel's room. She quickly cleaned the table and kitchen as she knew she had to make an important phone call. As she pulled out her phone and dialed a number, she made sure none of the boys were around.

"Sova, I need a favor.."

--------------------------With Gojo

Gojo rolled his neck while he walked out of his last meeting feeling stressed, the old man kept complaining about the lack of students and talents; how the teachers and sorcerers need to find people to join the school. Nanami watched, as much as he hates to admit, his close friend walk away. He sighed, wondering how the two kids are holding up in his care. He had tried asking Gojo, but he wasn't interested in talking about the kids. With worry about the kids, he quickly jogged to catch up with Gojo. "Ahhh Gojo I-" "NANAMI-KUNNNN! How are you? Are you busy tonight? Let's go out!" Nanami questioning was interrupted by Gojo. "... Gojo-San how are the kids?" Gojo rolled his eyes underneath his bind, "Nanami-Kun, you always ask me about them.... They're fineeee. As a matter of fact, they're doing great but why don't you ask about me? How I'm doing?" Gojo pouted waiting for Nanami's reaction. "Mmm... right. How are you Gojo? How is it being a father?" Nanami asked unsurely. Nanami knows how Gojo can be and a part of him was worried about the kids. Gojo gleamed up in joy and let out a dramatic sigh. "Being a father to 2 orphans is veryyy hard Nanami-kun. Harder than me-" Nanami pushed Gojo in a joking matter and let out a chuckle. "Hahaha, very funny Gojo. Say.... Wanna go out Saturday night?" Gojo let out a gasp. "You?!? Asking ME out?!? Usually, it's the opposite... BUT YEAH LET'S GO OUT ON SATURDAY! You can't take it back!" Gojo responded as he quickly ran away before Nanami could change his mind. "Ahhh.... There he goes." Nanami sighs as he watched Gojo run away. A part of him cares for Gojo but another part of him can't help but feel annoyed.

--------------------------With the boys and Amelia

Megumi looked around Angel's room and was in awe. His room was huge, and he had lot of cool things. Angel guided Megumi to bed so they could talk. Megumi looked at Angel in excitement. "SO, WHAT'S A VIEWTUBE VIDEO AND HOW DO WE MAKE ONE?" Angle felt slightly taken back but didn't show it. "OH! So basically, a ViewTube is when a is uploaded to viewtube. You can make all types of videos. Gaming videos, cooking videos, art videos, education videos, memes videos, anything really AND IF YOURE REALLY GOOD AND POPULAR U CAN MAKE A LIVING OFF IT.," Megumi watched in awe as Angel explained and grew passionate about ViewTube. "I see. So, you make videos too Angel?" Megumi asked amazed. Angel proudly nodded his head, "I make videos about anime and games! Though I can only make them when Ami lets me. Sometimes they take a long time to make that's why I'm limited to how much I can record." Megumi nodded his head somewhat understanding. Angel sat close to Megumi on the floor of his room and opened ViewTube on his tablet. "This is what the website looks like, and this is one of my favorite Viewtubers. He gives away money to those in need and helps out the community. He's really famous in the states..." The boys ended up watching over 1 hours of ViewTube...

"... I see. When can you guys come over? Tonight? Mmm yeah that works. Anything y'all want me to make?.... Pfft, alright I will make Bulgogi. Mhm, it's fine. Plus, the more the merrier you know? Alright Sova... I'll see you guys tonight, mhm. Okii byee." Amelia ended the call with her friend and sighed. She turned and headed to Angel's room where she found the boys laugh at some video, "Looks like you guys are having fun... Do you guys want to go to the store with me? I need to pick up some things for dinner and the house." Angel looked at Megumi and asked what he wanted to do. Afraid of being abandoned again he wanted to go. She smiled at the boys and laughed, "Alright boys put on your shoes and lets go!"

I guided them to my truck and gave Angel the aux cord as he sat in the back with Megumi. "Remember to put on your seatbelts!" The drive to supermarket was fun, Angel introduced Megumi to emo, rock and alternative music. Though Megumi had no clue what the artist were saying considering the fact they were mostly singing in English. Amelia laughed as she parked, in her rearview mirror she saw the boys headbanging. "Alright kiddos, we're here. I'm going to the grocery's aisle, if you guys want anything go ahead and grab it, especially snacks... Also, Megumi, if you want you and Angel can grab some clothes and anything you think you would need!" they headed into the store with Megumi clutching Angel shirt, "... are we heading off by ourselves...?" Amelia nodded her head, "shopping for groceries can be boring, plus it would give you a chance to look around and see what you need!" Megumi agreed, thinking back to when he and his sister used to go shopping, he was always bored following her along. "Okay... so I need to grab clothes and look around...?" Megumi asked in confirmation. Amelia smiled and added, "and anything you need. And want, don't worry about how much it costs. Just grab it." Megumi was hesitant to accept but Angel laughed and dragged him away, "Don't worry! Ami is rich so grab anything you want... that's what I do!"

Amelia watched them walk away and she smiled sadly, "He seems so nervous..." But she went about her shopping, grabbing what she needed and anything she thought the kids would enjoy. After about 2 hours she had 3 carts full with the help of some of the employees. "Thanks again dear... ill tip you after I pay for everything!" the taller employee smiled and shook her head, "Please don't worry about it! You're one of our most loyal customers!" Amelia thanked her again, still going to tip then regardless, and called angel, "Angel, are you guys done shopping? Oh, okay meet me at the front." She ended the call and handled 2 carts guiding them to the front. She met up with the boys and saw that they too had each a cart full. She also noticed that Megumi looked like he was ready to cry. "Are you okay Gumi? What's wrong?" Amelia asked standing in front of him with arms open. Megumi dove into the hug crying saying he's sorry that he grabbed a lot, but he didn't know what to put away. Amelia hugged the boy and sighed, "Megumi its fine... if anything you didn't grab enough..." she responded seeing as his cart only had clothes and day to day things that he needed. She then looked at angel who mouthed that his cart is what Megumi looked at or put back. She gave him a thankful smile and carried Megumi causing him to laugh. "Lets go pay for everything then home. Is there anything you want to eat for dinner?" amelia suggested and she went to the cash register that was done scanning everything. The boys shook their heads not craving anything.

Eventually they arrived home, Angel and Megumi helped unload the car and bring everything in. Megumi couldn't help but noticed that the house seemed cleaner than before... it was practically shinning. With everything inside, Amelia guided Megumi, angel behind them, to his new room. There was a pc set, 2 dressers, a huge mounted TV, a toy box and a comfy looking bed. "This room is for you Megumi, I had some people empty and clean this room. If you want to add posters, color the walls, or anything you're more than welcomed to do it." Megumi just nodded, not facing Amelia. Amelia patted his hair, realizing he probably felt overwhelmed, and began to walk away, "take your time, we're here when you're ready Hun..." Once Amelia closed the door, Megumi began to cry. He had everything and more of what he could ever want. He genuinely felt like he was dreaming... It felt too good to be true.

After an hour or so Angel knocked on his door announcing that he was coming in. "Hey, here's the clothes and everything else from the store... Megumi are you okay?" Megumi nodded with tears streaming down his face. Usually no one really asked if he was okay, but after meeting Amelia it seemed to be asked a lot more. "It's a lot... to take in." he responded quietly. Angel sat on the bed and nodded understandingly. "Ami can be a bit overwhelming, but she means well. She wants to provide for you, making sure you have anything you need and want. It doesn't help that we grew up dirt poor, so I apologize if Amelia made you uncomfortable..."