-2-

Snow fell as Megumi and Amelia looked out the window sipping their drinks. It was a peaceful silence, but Amelia was concerned for young Megumi. After an hour, with their bodies warmed up and their drinks nearly empty, Amelia spoke up with her calm and gentle voice. " Megumi, darling..... We have to talk, you know that right?" Megumi turned to look at her and nodded, Amelia gave a quiet sigh and asked the heavy question that was in her consciousness. "Megumi, why were you outside asleep in the cold?" Tears quickly welled up in his eyes as he tried his best not to cry, he tried to speak but all that boy close to her, rubbing his back and giving him reassurance.

After a while Megumi told her everything. "My mom and dad passed away when I was 5 leaving my older sister and I alone. Instead of going to an orphanage, we were taken in by this man... he's weird and always making up stories! Talking about being the strongest wizard or something. He never cooks, he left my sister in charge of that. We both clean the house, do the laundry, go grocery shopping and do everything for him." Without realizing it Megumi began to rant but Amelia didn't mind as it gave her an insight of his life. "Usually, my sister picks me up after school but she and her class went on a field trip abroad and won't be back until March. She told Gojo that he has to pick me up after school and even made him a schedule. He's been late before but it's the first time he forgot me..." more tears welled up in his eyes but he angrily pushed them away. "When he would pick me up and drop me off at his house he would list off the chores I would need to do before he leaves. And he wouldn't be back until late night with women going to his room ignoring me! He would get upset with me if I didn't clean his room or the living ro-" seeing how upset he was, he was interrupted by Amelia as she held him. "Megumi, it's okay.... it's okay to be mad, it's okay to be upset , it's okay to be sad, it's okay to cry darling..... It's okay to not be okay." Megumi began crying loudly into her shoulders as he unleashed all of his bottled-up emotions, they didn't care for the looks they were getting. Megumi was just glad someone was there for him and Amelia was glad she was there for him.

A few hours passed and Megumi fell asleep. Amelia gave a tired yawn and pulled out her phone, she sent out a few messages and ordered a taxi knowing walking would've been too much for the pair at night in the snow. Once the taxi got to the cafe, Amelia zipped up the puffer jacket that Megumi unzipped and carried him into the taxi. She quietly gave the driver the directions of her house. As the taxi headed to her house she reflected on Megumi's life, the boy obviously didn't want to go back, the tears and expressions in his eyes told her. She gently played with his spiky hair debating what to do tomorrow. They eventually got to her house and she paid the driver, giving her thanks to them she grabbed Megumi and headed to her house. The taxi left and Amelia unlocked her door with ease, giving herself a small smile. "I'm home..."     

                        Meanwhile

As the white haired man laid in bed naked he began to think to himself, ' I feel like I'm forgetting something important...' His thoughts were interrupted as two naked women giggled lightly jumping on top of him.

"Round 2?"