Chapter 10024 the unknown.

In Regina's vault doc and I were checking on things Around here, and that's when we heard it. They walked into the main entrance,  it's completely flooded! Said Regina with water. Replied Cora I don't think so. Sister ' said Leroy he pulled out a feather I was saving this for a prank. He dropped it. Into the water acid said Regina  who would do this? The good queen, asked there's only one. Person; who can turn water into acid the lady of the lake. Replied Cora  meanwhile in the past. In the "underworld"  my what a Nice life? you've carved for yourself,  not really though. What Do you. want princess? She" asked I just came, from the future, and ? Asked Cora my aunt has taken a husband.  Ha remind me. To send my condolences to her husband, you. know everyone; in Camelot, including my father. Thought Merlin and Vivian would marry. You do remember Merlin don't you? Kassandra taunted Cora you know He's not in mount Olympus, or in the angelic heaven,  Merlin is still alive. Replied Cora I am not talking about the great wizard, then who Are you. Talking about?" Asked Cora your son. When they first Saw him As he arrived it was decided that because of his mother's evil deeds that the baby: be destroyed  but children, are innocent. Yes well They needed to set an example, I need to go. And in a mist of Gray and black smoke she was gone.  Meanwhile in the present, thank you. Jason for coming to help. Mother, Cora was brought back from her thoughts' by her daughter ' hmm Jason is here, to help with our err plumbing problem,  won't you. Get hurt? She asked I've delt with this kind of magic, before.  Stand back ladies  He waved his hands over the acid  I was wrong, Regina you have every right not to like. Him", said Cora  everything: alright? She asked sensing an angry. Tone in her mother's voice,  the mayor's cell phone rang hello Regina it's Hook, we made it to England, Now all we need to do. Is talk to Burton and get the back story, on Thompson; good luck. Replied Regina And Then she hung up so. How did Vivian even know about the vault? Regina asked during the curse of Hyperion heights said grumpy she showed up asking for directions  and you told her where this place, was. Replied Cora Uh well I didn't know who she was At the time.   It doesn't matter, anymore. Said Jason  because, it's done.