enter waterloo and see the world with me

March 22nd, 2018
tw: mention of suicide

"COME ON!" Vienna raced towards one of the Waterloo's entrance. She swiped her card and turned around, pushing through the entrance gate. There was no where she wanted to be at the moment. But adrenaline kicked in and she wanted to sprint all over the station.

Wilbur, not far back, raced after her. He swiped into the same gate and caught her hand. The couple was slightly disturbing the people around them, but they were too entranced with each other to care about the remarks made by those around.

They stopped to catch their breath when confronted with the escalator leading to the suffocating surface.

"Where are we going?" Wilbur smiled down at Vienna, fixing her hair.

She could throw up butterflies, but she shook the feeling off and smiled back at Wilbur. "Where we haven't been."

God in that moment could he disappear. Befriending the girl he met at the bar merely six months ago, was the best decision he ever made. The light brought into his world by her could light a thousand cities. Small moments spent roaming London or lazily playing a board game at her apartment gave Wilbur a reason. She was more than he could ask for. No words can say how much he didn't deserve her.

Wilbur snapped out his thought and looked for Vienna. She had slipped from his hand and he was now lost within a large crowd.

Due to some unfortunate events, the Jubilee line has been delayed two hour. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Slightly panicking, Wilbur looked all around, thankful he towered over people. His nerves eased when he saw her black hair standing near the tracks. He walked over and stood next to her.

"You know, there's a reason they put barriers here." Vienna rose her hand to let her fingertips touch the plastic wall in front of her. "When someone takes their life on the underground; nobody thinks about their life, more rather how they're gonna be late or their train is going to be delayed."

"Instead of getting better mental health services, they just put barriers." Wilbur finished her sentence.

"Funny right?" She started walking away, letting her fingers drag along the transparent wall. "The Great London! The City of New Beginnings!" She sarcastically announced.

Wilbur observed her change in behavior, "Let's leave."

Vienna stopped walking and turned around. "Yeah, this place is sucking the happiness out of me." She grabbed Wilbur's hand and pulled him towards the exit.

"No." Wilbur stopped walking and Vienna turned to face him. "Let's leave London."

Vienna's eyebrows perked at the idea. "I'll do it." Wilbur's smile grew. "But with one condition."

Vienna's hands shook and she took a step towards Wilbur, to help her gain confidence.

"I'll do it with you as my boyfriend."

reina speaks!
i have no idea where i'm going with this