Chapter 15- Rainy Walk

Start from the beginning

Yoongi smacked the back of Hoseok's head.

"Ouchh what was that for, you meanie?"

"For your dumbness. That kid is Jimin's nephew. Jimin purposely invite me to go to his house, and damn that kid's a troublesome. I swear I'm not gonna see him again".

"Well at least you got an experience".

"On taking care of a child?"

"Nope. On being liked by a kid".

Yoongi send some glares at Hoseok.

"What? I'm saying the truth. With your cold ass face, don't you think any kid will think twice to approach you? Looking at your face like that, they gonna think you will chew them up or something. Get the fact, Yoongi hyung".

"So, you finally prove to him that you don't like him?"

Yoongi got no response. He just realised that he went to Jimin's house yesterday because of a certain childish challenge between them. His mind fly away thinking about the challenge, doesn't even realise that he's staring into space right now.

"Hello..Earth to lil meow meow". Hoseok snap his fingers make Yoongi flinch.

"What are you looking at? A grim reaper?"

"Get the hell away with your Goblin thingy, dude".

Yeah Hoseok is into Goblin nowadays.

" What? That shit's exciting!" Hoseok exclaim

Yoongi roll his eyes"Whatever. I'm going to class now". He walk away.

"Wait! You haven't answer me yet. For God sake, Yoongi hyung you're getting me into curiousity, dude". Hoseok, catching up on Yoongi who is wearing his earphones, pretty sure he didn't hear what Hoseok just said.

************************************
Taehyung is here, at the exit of the college. He could get out of the college a while ago, but the rain made him stay. He can't go home like that, he'll be soaking wet.

Taehyung put out his hand, as a tiny rain drop on his hand. It's freezing cold, he'll be sick if he choose to go home right now. Plus he didn't bring any umbrella or jacket for him to wear.

He take out his phone, dialing someone's number.

"Hello Jimin ah?"

"Sup Tae?"

"Are you home?"

"Not yet, I'm at the store, having my hot coco and I'll be home later. Why babe?"

"Can you help me to fetch Taeri from her school? it's raining and I don't think I can walk her home. She's done with her school a while ago so she might be waiting for me right now".

"Sure, Taetae. But what about you?"

"Don't mind me, Jiminie. I can manage myself. I can go out when it stop raining. It's freezing right now and I don't want Taeri to catch cold".

"Ohh okay then I'm gonna fetch Taeri from her school and buy her some food. And you can't say no to that". Jimin warn him through the phone.

"Ohh Jiminiee thank you so much. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you".

"Don't mention it, Taetae. Just tell me when you're home so I can send Taeri back. Be careful okay, Taetae?"".

"Okay sure Jiminie. Thank you again". Taehyung hung up the call.

Looking aside, he saw Jungkook who is already smiling at him.

"Shit--dude, why do you always giving me jumpscares?" Taehyung rub his chest.