ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ

ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ

Kudo Ichiro
工藤 一朗

ᴀ ɢ ᴇ

27 years old

ʜ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

6'2 (187.96 cm)

ᴡ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

86 kg (189.598lbs)

ʜ ᴀ ɪ ʀ - ᴄ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ʀ

Dark Brown/Black

ᴇ ʏ ᴇ - ᴄ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ʀ

Dark Blue

ᴏ ᴄ ᴄ ᴜ ᴘ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ

CEO
Model

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ

Being a soldier in his previous life made him cautious although he covers it up with a cheery smiling personality, which isn't really a facade since he got it from his next life's mother, Yukiko. Despite his cheery disposition, others find it hard to approach him as he seems to have this unapproachable air around him. He certainly has his moments where his stoic, more colder side takes over, usually during business meetings. Setting that aside though, he genuinely loves and cares for his family. He is unafraid of engaging in skinship with his family, often hugging the life out of his, in his words, adorable, cute, angelic little baby brother. He would do anything to keep them safe, often experiencing a silent rage if there were anyone who threatened the well-being of those he cares about. You could imagine his reaction when Shinichi turned into a child and basically became a target for the Black Organization. He was seething. Romantically, he is an ideal lover. His love language is physical affection and gift giving, so he will absolutely shower his lover with expensive gifts, believing that his significant other deserves the best. He would gladly buy them the whole universe or take over the world for them if they asked.

In other words, he's the "...but a villain would sacrifice the world for you." type of guy.

He's a family oriented guy. At the end of the day, he just wants to come home and eat a heartwarming meal with his family. Dogs are his favorite. Imagine Sebastian from Black Butler with cats, but instead it's dogs, and imagine John Wick if anything happens to his dog. He loves money, who doesn't. He likes having money to spend on someone, there was a time where he gave a black card to his brother to spend on snacks or something. One of his hobbies is playing the piano, mostly influenced by Yukiko. Speaking of influence, Yusaku has taught the ways of sleuthing and taken him to several crime scenes, against Yukiko's warnings. You could imagine how that went for him. RIP. Anyways, other than the piano, he loves gardening, building cars, cooking, and martial arts. Not only was he a soldier in his last life, he gotta have a way to protect himself in this new world, right?

 Not only was he a soldier in his last life, he gotta have a way to protect himself in this new world, right?

[DISCLAIMER: Detective Conan belongs to Gosho Aoyama. Any media used in this fanfiction belongs to the rightful owners. Only Kudo Ichiro, my own character, belongs to me.]