Chapter 1 new beginning

I am really sorry for the late update,  had exams and again I am really sorry.

____________________________________

Minrae POV

ahhhhhhh.... I am right now infront of my house, thinking about the memorable events I had here. Soon I will have to leave all them behind and start a new. I didn't expect the day to come so soon where my mum will move on from my dad, so soon infact that she is already gotten married and we are going to move into uncle Kim's house.(if your wondering about their surnames, she doesn't want to change it as its her only tie to her late father) I heard I have a brother that is a few years older than me. I wonder how he is... is he brotherly... will he except me?

Putting the last of the many boxes away into the removal truck, I make my way over to my room one last time, remembering the fun and enjoyable memories I had in this house with my father and mother. "Minrae-ah come quickly we are about to leave" my mother calls. "Yes ma im coming" I reply quickly before I wipe my tears that had unknowingly run down my face. I jump into the van along with my mother as I dream about the many good memories I could create in the new place. But little did I know that many of my memories were not that enjoyable.

I was soon drifting of to dreamland where I await a nightmare. The nightmare is always the same nightmare. I am running as fast as I can whilst being chased by a blurry faced vampire, I scream for help and thrash about trying to escape his grip but to no improvement. "Yah...yah...yah...MINRAE" I opened my eyes to see my worried mother. "Are you ok ... was it the same nightmare again?". I nod and tell my mum not to worry as it is nothing to worry about. About an hour or soo later we arrive and I hop of the van to see a mansion with uncle Kim standing there with a boy who had baozi's for cheeks(a chinease dumpling) standing at the door step each having a smile that is about to rip of their faces. So this is it huh...a new start to my boring and depressing life.

Can you guess who the brother is...he he he I always wanted a brother like him so I used him as a brother for my character instead. Again I am sorry for the really late update. As a punishment I am going to give you guys a suprise.