𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23

Start from the beginning

When they step forward unfortunately they step on a creek floor which causes the Janitor to stop from his doing. cracking his head, trying to know where that sounds could be. the two frozen where they are. gulping when they saw the Janitor start to move. moving his long arm in the floor trying to feel his surrounding.

They quickly back away that just causing more creek, making the Janitor let out a screeching noise. the two run in the side with had a fabric to hide on the cage. when the Janitor came there. he move his hands on the floor close to the fabric where the two hiding was.

Both of them clasp their lips and seeing in front of them the Janitor trying to figure out who made the creek. after a few minutes. The janitor leave and went back to his table. the two let out a sigh of relief.

"We are lucky that this one is blind" Mono pointed out. in a whispered tone.

"Yeah, that is advantage for us to escape from his grasp. or his areas." Six whispered back at him. "But how we gonna do that? He can hear when we stepped on the losses floor." she added.

Mono look around on the room, then he noticed something that there is so much fabric in the floor. "Since he can hear even a small noise, I think we could use those fabric."

Six looked at those fabric then she remembers when the Janitor didn't roam his hand in the fabric which mean that he can't heard them from there. "I think you were right!" she exclaim in whispered.

The two decided to move as they jumped on the other fabric and walking slowly then when they reach on the edge of the fabric, they sees another fabric but a bit far away which making them to stop.

"Do you think that we can reach on the other side?" Six whispered on Mono.

Mono grip on her hand. nodding at her. "I guess we can, but I think we gonna make a single sound there, before could that happen we should get in that open cage to hide." he pointed to her. She look at it and nodding. "let's do this..." she whispered.

The two make a jump which causes a single creek on the floor, making the Janitor stopped again from his doing, turned around as he cracked his neck. the two quickly went on the open cages as they saw The Janitor went to the sound came from, creeping moving his hands on the floor if there is anything there to make that sounds.

Mono and Six slowly making out from the cage then climbing on the top and jumped down on the fabric. they saw another vent in the other side with a fabric with it, which is safe for them to get through. they jumped on there and went through it.

The next area just only has no lights but they can still see their surrounding, nonetheless was over there than some shoes and a crank. seeing a rope that attached on the ground. which is look like a small door that needed to pulled up.

"If we pulled that up for sure it will make a noise to catch attention of the Janitor." Six huffed.

Mono look at her in funny way. "How do you know something will happen like that?"

She rolled her eyes and shrugged. "You don't realize don't you? Every door we go passed through they always making a sounds, like in the hospital gate making a buzz"

He laughed and nodding "I see, you have a point there. now let's moving on" making her to nodded.

Mono went to grab the crank as he start to rolled it which causes the door on the ground slowly opening. as soon the door was opening, making also a sounds causing to get the Janitor attention. they heard a loud screeching from the other side of the room. as long as the door completely open Six was first to jumped and climb on vent, before she see Mono jumped down too. she is grateful that she get away from there or else, Mono will be crushed down her. that will be hurt as hell though. as he climbed on the vent as they both start to crawled in a long vent as they saw above on it where's another vent was but they can't get there since there is no ladder for them to climb, when they passed through that both of them suddenly startled when a single shoe fell from that vent.