Princess Lily - If this is the Dandels Kingdom, then you must be.....The First Born Princess Adeline?!

Princess Adeline - Um....y-yeah?

Princess Lily - I-I am so-sorry Your Highness for not recognising you!

( Lily was about to get up from the bed to bow down but Adeline stopped her )

Princess Adeline - There there calm down! you are supposed to rest now instead of asking for forgiveness for what who knows. Come on lie down and drink some water.

Princess Lily - Thank you, Your Highness!

Princess Adeline - It's nothing...so now I hope you want mind if I ask you some questions.

Princess Lily - Absolutely not Your Highness. What is it you want to ask me?

Princess Adeline - What is your name? Where are you from? And how did you enter The Dark Forest?

Princess Lily - ( I can't tell her my real name. What if she recognise this me? ) My name is Llianne. I am a mere commoner of the monocrom Kingdom. And about The Dark Forest, I don't know what are you talking about.

Princess Adeline - Huh? What do you mean you don't know about The Dark Forest? You fainted right there!  Maybe by being terrified from the creatures?

Princess Lily - Ahh so that place is The Dare Forest. I didn't know that I just saw the purple boundary from afar and was curious to cross it and look what is beyond it.

Princess Adeline - ( How is that even possible? There is no way that a commoner is so capable of crossing the boundary.) Are you sure that you are just a mere commoner because only Royals were born with black magic and no how to manifest it well are capable of entering the dark forest and as far as I know, common folks are not born with
powers.

Princess Lily - I-I don't know anything about that...I really don't!

Princess Adeline - It's okay! Don't stress about it but what were you doing out in the woods so late?

Princess Lily - I-I actually ran away from home.

Princess Adeline - What? But why?!

Princess Lily - Because...after my mother's death, I don't hold any value in my own family or in my own home. I was always locked in a room with no freedom of expressions or feelings so I just couldn't tolerate to let my guard down anymore.

( Lily was almost in the verge of crying Adelin hugged her and comforted her. )

Princess Adeline - You did the right thing Llianne. Where there is no respect, you shouldn't stay there. I am proud of you. Everything will be fine. Alright! I should let you rest now after all you must be tired from what happened before.

Princess Lily - I can't deny the fact that it was definitely scary to witness to creatures. Thank you so much Your Highness and to His Highness for taking care of me. I shall leave to Palace today and---

Princess Adeline - Who said you are leaving today? Or whenever? I am not letting you leave so easily.

Princess Lily - But your Highness---

Princess Adeline - No buts! You are not going anywhere.

Princess Lily - Your Highness, I know you are worried about me but I can be a burden to you anymore. I am grateful enough to you and His Highness but I want to repay you back so I can't stay in this Palace!

Princess Adeline - Llianne Llianne! Listen to me! Look, don't get me wrong. I don't want you to depend on anyone either, but judging from how you don't know anything about The Dark Forest, you don't have a clue about anything of the places you surroundings or what will you do and how! Dark Forest is a place from which children Royals or
citizens are forbidden to go but you don't even know about it. See, I have went to the time you are going to now. I survived eight years outside the Palace as a commoner by working in earning my own money and I know you want to do the same! I atleast went to other Kingdoms and places where common lives reside so I had some idea of what
was I supposed to do but you were only locked in your room so you don't have a tiny bit of experience! How about I take you in as my Lady-in-waiting for now just like Brianna. She can guide you and I can take you out to new places everyday for your experience and when you are fully prepared to make a living outside, I will let you go.

Princess Lily - Your Highness...I can't be thankfully enough for your kindness towards me! I am indebted to you for my life.

( Lily hugged Adeline but then felt some weird emotions in her. )

Princess Lily - Your Highness, It might be strange to hear but I felt like....we know each other from the past.

Princess Adeline - Really? Do you think...we might have had a connection in our past life?

Princess Lily - You are funny, Your Highness. How is that even possible?

Princess Adeline - Why not? You never know what can be possible in your life.

Princess Lily - Well, maybe. I don't know.

Princess Adeline - Fine, I should leave now, you take some rest.

Princess Adeline - ( I hope you turn out to be her, Llianne. But I can't just sit around like this. I have to find a way to know if you are really her. But how? I should talk to adward about it. )

___________________________________________

Hope you like the characters! See you in the next episode!

Vote, share, comment, follow!