FOREVER MINE - Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

Angel hadn't noticed Sofia until Eric said it and turned to them with a frown. The other guys stepped away immediately to let them get by. Angel walked straight to Sarah and kissed her.

"What's going on?" His voice was hushed. "Who are these crumbs?"

Sarah turned toward the group. "I don't know them. They're just some guys the girls were talking to at the game."

"The girls?"

She smiled and hugged him hard. "Yes, the girls."

"Who's that with Sofie?"

"I dunno." She shrugged. "But they all seem nice enough. She said you wouldn't mind."

Angel frowned, looking over at the boy who was making Sofia smile. "Yeah, well, her ass better get in the car before I do mind."

Sarah didn't have to hear it twice. She turned in Sofia's direction. She was going to tell her they were leaving, but Eric was already there. She couldn't hear what Eric said, but whatever it was, it made the guy she was talking to angry.

"Who are you?" the guy asked with an attitude.

"Who the fuck are you?" Eric barked back.

Sofia jumped in between them, and in a second, Angel and Romero were there at first holding Eric back then having to be held back themselves when they saw the other guys headed toward Eric.

The girls tried holding them back. Monica helped Sofia with Eric, who was the most adamant, although, Romero was, as usual, the hardest to hold back. The poor guy tried to stand tough, but still looked terrified. The guy's friends managed to get him away before he got hurt.Sarah struggled with Angel, pleading with him, "Stop it, Angel. He was just talking to her for God's sake."

When the guys were finally far enough away, Sofia let go of Eric. Looking very disgusted, Sofia stalked away to Angel's car. She climbed in the back seat and slammed the door. Angel's head spun around, and he was about to say something to Sofia. "Let's go," Sarah said.

"She slammed my door." He looked at Sarah in exasperation.

"Let's just go, please."

Angel and Sarah walked back to the car. Romero and Eric followed.

Once in the car, Angel turned and glared at Sofia. "What's the matter with you?"

"What's the matter with you?" Sofia shot back.

Sarah sunk in the passenger seat. Eric stuck his head in Sarah's window. "Who was that, Sof?"

"Nobody." She crossed her arms in front of her.

Romero stuck his head in Angel's window. "What happened?"

Sofia's exhaled loudly, sounding more like a groan.

"What's that about?" Angel asked.

"How many brothers do I have anyway?"

Angel was about to say something when Sofia put her hand over her face and shuddered. "Sofie?"

"Is she crying?" Eric stuck his head in further.

"She's crying?" Romero asked.

"All right!" Sarah sat up. "That's it. All of you out."

She pushed Eric's head out the window and shoved Angel to get him out of the car. His head clunked as it hit Romero's. "Ow!" Romero yelped.

"Well, move your ass!" Angel said.