Chapter 5

As Vanessa saw my Pyjama and chuckled to herself, which I returned. Man, how I loved that Pyjama. She already changed into something comfortable to. She wore a T-shirt, shorts and one of my oversized jackets I stole from my dad. Or better 'borrowed' without thinking about turning back. Vanessa smiles a little bit and sat on the couch already when I was back from getting myself ready for bed. I sat sown beside her and yawned, carefully I leaned my head on her shoulder. The urge to close my eyes were big, but fear to. I know, it's weird if you always watch those horror movies.. alone.. at night. But this is different this is real life. Not some cheesy horror, dumb protagonist movie.

Vanessa moved her head on mine now to. Again, my stomach began to fly away. I could feel my cheeks burn slightly. Even when she does that often, even when we did that often as kid. This is something else, it doesn't feel like 'normally'. It feels special, like a thousand of butterflies are flying in my stomach. Completely wild and free. "And? How do you feel now Y/N?", she asked wrapping her arms around me. I snuggled into her embrace now.

"..better. I would say. Just hold me pleas" I muttered. Her touch felt like she took the fear out of me. The fear of the thought that those animals are real or worser that restaurant is really dangerous. Where the fuck is all my attitude? Why am I scared? Those questions ran through my head I didn't knew what's really going on right now. Even if the quality time with Vanessa was pretty nice, it was comfortable being hold like this. She nod to my question and kept holding me tight.

"Blondie..? I don't know but do you think it's stupid to be scared. You know.. scared like that. Because the electric stopped working?" She didn't even hesitate to answer. "No, not at all. It's alright to be scared. Don't you think? Even when you are all though and stuff like that." Her words were so calming and rescued me. Oh, how I loved that woman. After a little bit of chatting and watching TV (or better Batman Movies) we went to sleep in my bedroom.

The moment was to good, or at least in my eyes. The time ran away and my eyes were getting harder and harder slowly shutting down. As that happened I could feel a hand on my back, which moved up and down slowly in a rhythm. I didn't remembered anything after that, only waking up in my bed with Vanessa's arms around my waist, her face nuzzled into my neck. Like she used me as her teddy bear. I didn't dared to move or anything like that. Just being cuddled up like this made my heart flutter.

It was a cute scene. After a while I could feel Vanessa slowly waking up, as that happened she hold me a little bit tighter then before. I rolled over to face her now hugging her back, my face buried in her chest. Vanessa had that calming vibe which I loved.

— — — — —

I know, short Chapter. But at least there is one. I was in complete Stress this week because of exams and stuff like that. Next week isn't even a little bit better. So I can't promise to update next week. I'm really sorry I am 😔
Btw u all should play Dolly on Roblox. I shitted myself twice while playing