Chapter 1

I'm sorry if it's cringy fr
..

At home things weren't that special right now and pretty boring, living alone have his better and worser sometimes. So I thought about taking a walk, perhaps looking around in old and left buildings to. Some research doesn't hurt anyone right?

After some time I walked I saw blond hair in a ponytail, an officer uniform and a tall figure. Kind of I eminently recognized the figure everything. It was Vanessa my best friend since kindergarten.

"Heyy Vanessa!", I Said as I saw my best friend. She didn't eminently turned around but did after some seconds. "Y/N-? What are you doing here? It's raining extremely you know. We don't want you to catch a cold." "Could ask you the same blondie. So I was just taking a walk you know? Looking around and that junk, and you? What are you doing Officer?" My lips turned into a little grin as I called her like that. She was a cop, a good one to.

"Just doing my patrol as officer Y/N nothing to special." As she said that it just felt like something was off. "You sure? At 11PM?" I asked her, I wanted the details. As if she is really having patrol that late. "Y/N listen it's really just a patrol. But a walk at 11Pm? You sure everything's alright?" She looked skeptically at me. "..yeah? Got a problem Blondie?" I teased kind of her now and looked a bit around, the only things what was giving lights were the lamps obviously. The moon shined a bit today which was soon perfectly behind Vanessa. She looked so pretty always while I look like I just woke up mostly.

"Yeah, I know you. Probably walking in old buildings even when there is a 'some enter shield'. Correct me if I'm wrong sweet?" She grins right at me again. Oh god how I hated it when she called me with any pet names or with any other stupid nickname. But God how I loved that smile.. "Oh c'mon it's not bad right? Some adrenaline of feeling hunted is always welcomed. Isn't it? I mean c'mon life is so boring I need something exciting right now." She looked at me at playfully rolled her eyes with a light chuckle.

"I can't. Firstly if anyone finds out O'm dead and I'm at my job right now. Plus it's illegal. We both know that Y/N." I grin now at her and shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever.. I'm going anyways. You ain't stoping me Blondie", we're my last words to her and I walked into darkness, only to feel her grab my wrist. "God Y/N? Are you dumb? Do I don't know- Watch a horror movie but not that! If anyone catches you it's your fault not mine." She says as I looked at her. I was shocked her hands were a bit cold at my wrist. Her touch was gentle yet form, I don't know how she is doing that but my heart is racing. I pulled my hand back and grinned again. "Yeah whatever. Don't worry 'Mom'. And you're cold. Take some hand gloves with you next time."

She sighs. And I just walked away on the streets. It was dark and the night cold hit me a bit, but it was alright. I was all comfortable walking and exploring the left overs from some industries and houses. Even if that what just happened didn't get out of my head. I know it was normal and she was just worried. But her touch, even just thinking is making my heart race and letting my brain being spaced out. But we are just friends, close since kindergarten and my woman liking ass won't change it. It's just friendship. Right-? Yeah whatever it's clearly only friendship.

After some time I arrived at a shoe industry. It was empty still some retro shoes left and everything covered in dust. I wiped one finger over a big shelve where some shoe cartons are in and my finger was completely full with the dust. "Wow it really is that dusty here huh?" I muttered to myself and kept exploring that area. My only light being the moon and my phone flashlight, which was slowly dying. But I did not cared about that.

After like 15 minutes I left, walking home and texting Vanessa. But knowing goddamn well that she won't answer until tomorrow. It was around 3 AM now so I need to wait or go to sleep. For what I don't have the tiniest bit motivation for.

'Hii Vanessaaa
Wanna meet tomorrow/today or whatever you call it?'
I texted her and made myself ready to bed hoping she would answer, but knowing she is to 99% already asleep.

..