Prologue

"Say Butterflies!" said Kanae as the camera flashed before the 3 girls' eyes, the tallest one Kanae putting Kanao down once the photographers announced they could move and bounded over to the photographers almost tackling them for the camera looking at the photo, it was beautiful the three girls Kanae, Shinobu, and Kanao standing together Kanae holding Kanao as Shinobu and her smiled, Kanae had tried to get Kanao smile but she understood that Kanao did not know how to smile as she was a very underdeveloped child so she merely took the camera and ran back to Shinobu who was making sure Kanao was okay as she handed the camera "isn't it beautiful?" Kanae exclaimed pointing to each of them "You look pretty to Kanao-san!" she said looking down at the smaller girl picking her up so they could also see the photo, Shinobu looked from her sisters to the photo, they all looked so happy this would be something they all remembered for years the first photo they'd taken since they had adopted Kanao. She looked very much like them but there was no relation. Kanao's parents had died when she was little and little Kanao was placed into the adoption system. She eventually fell through the cracks and she fell into the hands of a man who attempted to sell her for her beauty. Eventually, the butterfly sisters rescued her and adopted her as their parents had also died early and despite Kanao's strange behaviors and manners, Kanae had grown a big connection with the girl while Shinobu was starting to warm up to her. "thank you!" said Kanae smiling as the photographers waved before packing up their equipment and leaving. Kanae and Shinbou's late parents had been quite rich so when they died Kanae and Shinbou inherited their mansion even though both did not go to school but had tons of maids to help them including another girl they adopted named Aoi "Nee-san can we go back inside now?" said Shinobu crossing her arms pouting slightly she had been studying when her older sister Kanae had interrupted insisting she comes with her and Kanao somewhere only to be dragged for an hour to photoshoot with the two girls, Kanae just smiled "suit yourself me and Kanao are going shopping!" she said squeezing Kanao closer to her as Shinobu sighed "fine but be back soon I and Aoi are cooking tonight" said Shinbou smiling and hugging them both before leaving to inside the mansion. Kanae smiled and dragged Kanao the car putting her into her pink booster seat and strapped her in "are you excited Kanao?" she asked starting the car to her surprise Kanao answered "yes..." their was a pause before Kanao spoke again "I... enjoy spending time with.. Nee-san's" Kanae swore she was crying, Kanao had just called her and Shinbou sisters! She smiled driving across the road while looking for some catchy pop music to play "I enjoy spending time with you to Kanao" she said as she finally found a pop song fitting the happy occasion, to her surprise Kanao smiled and giggled "I...love you Nee-san" she said looking as Kanae's smile seemed to multiply "I love you to Kanao-chan! I promise we'll always be together!" "always?" asked Kanao "always."

(The photo imagine Kanae and Shinbou's haori's are jackets and the outfits are casual)