3a

Ram's Pov

It's been a week since she left and I got to know about it when I went home a little early to take her out on the next day of karva chauth to cheer her up.

She is not at fault. I am the sole reason for all the things she has been going through. She hasn't even had a hint of my past and never thought that this marriage would turn out to be a compromise.

I can't thank her enough for the way she understood things when I revealed my past and granted me the space I needed. But all she got in return was accusations and pain.

I am just blank on how I am gonna deal with it because it's not something which has an end but I really can't see her like that and being the reason for her pain and tears is the thing which I never want.

I lost my cool when she said those last words. I know she was hurt but still, her choice of words didn't go well with me. I felt it as a tight slap on my immense respect towards her.

When I came back home that day, I was informed by Mom that Priya had left for her home and damn!! it hurt me so greatly like never before.

Though I was told that she would be back after a week, still unknowingly a fear of losing her raised in my heart which shook me inside surprising me.

I am unsure, blank, confused, uncertain, muddled and whatnot.

Not knowing about the thing which was waiting to wound my already wounded heart, I quickly went inside my room as the emotions and desire to just hear her voice and to make sure she was okay raised inside me but my step halted as my gaze fell on the table.

She doesn't even want to talk to me!!

I sighed and took her phone which was on the table and slumped on the bed.

It made me comprehend how hurt she is and the space she needs from all this, especially from me.

For the first time in my life, I felt like the clock was not moving at all and our room's table clock had to bear my impatient which is now lying in my dustbin all crushed. I think it deserved it, the slowest thing in the world for me right now.

I parked my car and went inside my home and I was about to go inside our room which is unlively without her presence but some sweet sound fell into my ears ceased my steps.

I gave every ounce of my attention towards it to make sure that I was not hallucinating what I was hearing and the very moment I got the confirmation of it my steps imprinted impatiently towards the source of it.

I stopped myself a little far and saw her talking to my family, she was back facing me but I could hear her giggling sound maybe for Natasha's stupid joke and it wouldn't be a lie if I said that it netted the serenity over my heart and soul.

Without waiting any more, I went to them and placed my hand on her shoulder calling her name for which shivered a little but turned to me.

And when she faced me, I quickly took a glimpse of her face and the next moment she was engulfed in my embrace.

You came, I closed my eyes as I whispered these words which resembled all the positive emotions.

I was in my own world feeling her close to me but opened my eyes when I heard her calling my name. I sensed her attempts to get free from my hug and asked her what happened as she looked at me from my chest.

Ram.. What are you doing? Papa and Maa are here. She whispered to me signing through her eyes.

I looked around where Natasha was looking at us with a teasing look and my gaze moved to Dad and Mom who were suppressing their smile pretending to be looking somewhere.