2

Priya was waiting for her route bus since 45 mins impatiently standing at the bus stop looking at her watch now and then. Her parents were informed that she will be late today coz of her car brokedown in the middle of the way and she couldn't locate the cab due to heavy rain. Priya left with no option other than taking the bus.

She raised her gaze from her watch n saw a car stopped in front of the bus stop roof. A man in casual t shirt n track pant looking all hot gets down from the car n opens the umbrella before the rain drops fall on him.

Priya's heart skipped a beat seeing him after 3 years and her face brightend up with a beautiful smile however it didn't lost for long. she noticed a girl getting down from the car as that guy opened the car door. Both smiled warmly at each other before he pulled her under the same umbrella n walked to the bus stop roof.

Priya smiled faintly n downcasted her eyes. When she lifted her head she saw that guy looking at her. she suddenly averted her eyes n looked at the bus direction pretending normal.

She still could see their act through her peripheral vision. That man pointed his finger towards her n both started walking to her. Priya felt conscious n completely avoids looking at them as they came n stood close to her. Her heart beat raised n for her luck finally the bus arrived n she was almost about to move from there but felt her wrist being held in a strong grip. She was shocked n looked at him who was speaking to that girl normally like he is not aware of anything.

The bus stop was small n a little crowded as it was raining. everyone was busy in their own world waiting for their respective busses n saving themselves from rain. So no one noticed this scene.

Priya got annoyed at his act n tried to free her wrist however failed to do so since the grip was strong yet pain-free.

She was continuously twisting her wrist to get out of the hold but that man was giving tough competition by not Letting her go.

Priya stopped herself from struggling after long attempts n stood helplessly shooting daggers at him making faces.

After like 10 mins. that girl who was with that man bid bye to him n moves out of the bus stop roof. She once again waved at him taking a window seat in the bus n he did the same smiling warmly.

As the bus left from there priya pulled her hand with force trying her luck which made that man look at her.

Leave my hand. She sounded irritated.

I will drop you home. He stated very calmly.

No thanks.. I will go by bus... She answered rudely n averted her gaze from him.

enough priya. I will be waiting in my car n u will come. That's it! u understood?? saying he let go her hand n moved towards his car.

Priya stood there looking at him who is now seated inside the car. She sighed deeply n walked towards the car.

As she took her seat he ignited the car engine saying nothing.

The atmosphere has turned into dark n rain has stopped however still it was drizzling.

I had told you it's just an attraction. Priya broke the silence and said looking outside.

Shutup!! just shut up okay!!.. the man almost shouted which made priya flinch. She spared an angry stare n looked outside making faces.

The man stopped his car which took priya's attention n comes out of the car before priya could react.

She looks at him confused. After thinking for a moment she too came out of the car n stood beside him leaning to the car.