Chapter 17: Rejecting Theon Allister

Start from the beginning

"Well he greeted me first I see no harm, he even asked permission to ask her to dance" (Duchess Lilith, said)

Duchess Lilith said without a worried voice as if she was perfectly fine leaving Theon to take her daughter out to dance.

Duke Adalwen knew the Duchess wouldn't go separate them so he would.

"I'm taking my daughter back away from that bastard!" (Duke Adalwen, yelled)

He said with a final determined say.

'Step'

'Grab'

But as soon as the angry rebellious Duke was about to take a step the Duchess had grabbed him by the collar to stop him.

"Don't even think about it, you too" (Duchess Lilith, said)

She said as she looked at Leonardo who too halted his step trying to sneak out.

"But mother!" (Leonardo, said)

"But Lilith!" (Duke Adalwen, said)

They turned to look at her pouting unjustly in sync.

'Release'

The Duchess released the Duke's collar so he could turn his body around.

"Both of you should be embarrassed acting like this you are both grown-ups especially you honey" (Duchess Lilth, said)

'Flinch'

'Blush'

The rebellious Duke flinched at her words and the word 'honey' as his cheeks turned pink.

"Daphne is free to love who she wants, if they both want to fix things we need to let them be" (Duchess Lilith, said)

"Lilith.." (Duke Adalwen, said)

He said with a displeased reculant tone.

"Mother how can you just see past his actions after he made Daph so sad I thought she'd die from heartbreak" (Leonard, said)

He clenched his fist as his expression was heartbroken himself.

'Turn'

The Duchess turned to look at Soo-Ae/Daphne and Theon dancing.

"Look at them, does she not look happy to you?" (Duchess Lilith, asked)

'Turn'

The Duke, Leonardo, and Lottie turned to look at them who were dancing and looking at each other with honey-sweet eyes.

"They are grown-ups, they will have to learn how to fix their own misunderstandings but if you two keep getting in the way Daphne's heart might actually break completely" (Duchess Lilith, said)

"..." (Duke and Leonardo)

They observed Soo-Ae/Daphne and Theon dance in what they looked like a perfectly fitted enamored couple.

'Turn'

As if they were distracted staring at them dance the Duchess grabbed Lottie who too was staring at them dance too.

'Grab'

"Hoho..why don't you come with me?" (Duchess Lilith, asked)

She grabbed Lottie's shoulder as a pink aura surrounded her.

"Let's go for a chat daughter-in-law" (Duchess Lilith, said)

Then grabbed her by the elbow guiding her away from the focused grumpy scolded dogs while with her free hand, she tried to hold the flower bouquet so it would not slip.