Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons

Start from the beginning

"And..certain Kim are likely to be full-minded, with a blown-up IQ and top-class attitude, likely to be teacher's pet and born with their own life principles. Having a pure heart, willing themselves to help other people. Not to mention their out-of-world beautiness that couldn't be denied by others".

Taehyung shrug. "Nice way to describe your Namjoon hyung".

"My 'certain Kim' was meant to be you, Kim Taehyung".

Jungkook's words somehow stunned Taehyung. He look at the brown haired boy, as they are literally looking deep into each other's eyes right now.

Snapping out of the stares, Taehyung cleared his throat. "Umm..what time is it?"

Jungkook look at his wrist watch."4.30. Why?"

"Oh, Jimin hasn't call me yet".

"Why should he? He's with Yoongi hyung right now, right? You shouldn't be worried about that shorty dude of yours".

"I'm not worried about Jimin. I'm worried about Yoongi hyung".

"Oh relax beautaeful. They're just arguing like cats now. They're not gonna burn the house or something. Trust me on that". Jungkook give a light pat on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I don't care about their argue. I'm afraid they will pass out".

Jungkook gasped. "Pass out? You mean... they are alone in that house and doing something nasty?" Jungkook has his eyes widened.

Taehyung flicked Jungkook's forehead make the poor boy groan in pain.

"No, stupid. It's just that..Jimin is having a guest right now". Taehyung said and lay his back on the chair, twirling his pen.

"Then?" Jungkook ask, having his chin supported by his palm on the table, looking at Taehyung's hand doing the pen twirling that kind of amaze him.

"His guest is a kid, 4-year-old kid".

"Jimin's a babysitter?"

"No. Mmm kind off. The kid is his own nephew. Jimin's sister is working out of town today, so she want Jimin to look after her son. And Jimin purposely ask for Yoongi to come to his house today".

"Okay then, seems like Yoongi hyung is helping Jimin to look after the kid. So what's the worst thing could be happening?"

Taehyung sigh. "That kid is a demon, Jungkook".

Taehyung stare in Jungkook eyes, hoping that the brown-haired boy can understand what he's talking about by the word 'demon'.

Jungkook paused for a minute, before his eyes get widened, mouth forming an 'o'.

"Ohh...I got it. Damn... that shit's tiring.."

Taehyung roll his eyes, knowing Jungkook finally understand him. "Thank you".

Meanwhile...

Yoongi and Jimin smash their butt on the couch, letting out some heavy sighs.

Both of them look aside, as a certain toddler is happily giggling while watching cartoons on the TV, while laying his body on the corner of the couch they're sitting on.

"Jimin, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you". Yoongi said, taking his glass of bear from the table.

"Oh dude. You gotta help me with that kid. I can't stand looking after him alone this time".

"I have nothing to do with this boy, Jiminshi. Why is his behaviour were like that? He's tiring the shit out of me, you know that?"

"Oh shush it, Mr Yoonkitty. You've been dealing with him only for 1 hour. I've been dealing with that kid since he was born. I don't need your complain you know?"