"Honey, I'm so proud of you. Getting invited to a party and you haven't even started your first day at St. Edwards yet." Mrs. Darby announces as she comes into Solan's room.

Her mother was idiot but at least she was kind and caring one.

She often times reminded her of Karen from Mean Girls.

Just going along for the ride.

That had to be why dad chose her as a wife Solan couldn't help but think to herself.

She knew her dad wasn't the most faithful but when you work as a music producer with some of the UK's hottest and youngest acts stuff is bound to happen.

At least that's what he told her when she caught him with Jennifer Fox in eight grade.

Her mom doesn't really have much going for her other than being a doting housewife, so she's kept this secret all these years.

If her mom were to find out it would one break her and two leave her financially ruined.

"I know mom, I met this girl at a coffee shop, and she invited me." Solan says.

"Well, honey have fun and please be safe. If anything happens call Alfred and he'll come get you, no matter how late it is." Mrs. Darby smiles warmly.

Alfred was their 24/7 hour driver.

"Yes mom." Solan smiles in return.

"You look so nice." Her mother continues.

"Thanks." Solan replies.

With one last look in the mirror, she grabs her small purse and phone and heads out her bedroom.

"Be safe, love you!" her mother calls out as she gets in the car with Alfred.

Solan arrives at the party with her plan set in stone.

She had thought long and hard over this plan the last two weeks.

She finally solidified it a couple of days ago.

Solan knew she needed an in to their group.

Her original plan was getting with Otto Sommers since he fucks anything with a vagina, but it appears that something or someone has caught his attention as word on the street is he hasn't had a hook up in a week and a half.

Then there was Harry but after some slight social media digging it was clear he's grown heart eyes for Mia Sinclair of all people.

Cato Clark was her last option, but she never really considered that a real option since everyone knows he wants Blake Gomez and only Blake Gomez.

So, then she resorted to trying to figure out a way in with Blake or Ari which was going to be hard since they are the worst of the group.

Mia and Luna weren't viable options since they too had just weaseled their way into the group.

Jack Larsen coming back to the UK was her saving grace.

The man doesn't date often and he's got a reputation of being one of the nicer ones so she thought he would be good enough.

So, the plan...is to get Jack Larsen to date her.

She dates him and she is in the group and the fun (more like damage) can begin.

When she arrives she grabs a drink from the host Alexis Win and makes quick small talk with her.