1

His feet hang down the window of the second floor of his white stone wall home.

It's a pretty view from up there, a view that overlooks the small district and the vast blue of the sea.

If he was younger, he would have believed that there was nothing else beyond the border but Chawarin is a well educated eighteen year old, and he's smart, too

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

If he was younger, he would have believed that there was nothing else beyond the border but Chawarin is a well educated eighteen year old, and he's smart, too.

He knows there is more to the world out there.

He knows from the lessons he learned from school and from the light blue diary that sits open on his lap.

Given, the diary doesn't belong to him.

It belongs to his Mother, a hardworking omega by the name of Gulf.

The pages are full of the omega's writings from his adventures eighteen years back during the time he didn't have Nu yet.

It seemed like his Mother lived a happy carefree life before he had Nu but then nearing the end  was all about how the omega was alone and suddenly carrying a baby after spending his heat with

'the one alpha who tore down my walls'. 

Nu  had never asked his Mom about his father;

it never seemed necessary.

His life has gone fine so far with only one parent looking after him, plus two uncles who came and visited them every once in a while. 

But reading through the pages, Nu wonders how important this alpha was to his mama.

The way Gulf wrote about a man named Mew Suppasit was like the omega lived in the perfect fairytale.

But then reality crashed down and he was left alone.

"He left even before I knew I was pregnant,"

Nu reads in a whisper.

"I continuously wrote to him about my pregnancy but he never responded. He promised me he would write occasionally but it never came."

Nu flips through a few more pages reading about important times of his Mother's pregnancy;

first kick, the way his tummy pulsates whenever he touches it, until the time Nu's gender is revealed.

There is even a picture of the ultrasound.

It maked Nu smile as he reads on.