The proposal 💖

Hey guys here's the next chapter of daya's confession,please read it enjoy it and tell me in the comment section that how is it......😊😊

Continue from Shreya understanding her parents worries and tell them that she marry Siddharth for her parents happiness and just about to say more but interrupted by a voice ......

Shreya along with her parents turn around to to find who is that and found that it was .......,...................................

Shreya - Siddharth ! tum

Siddharth - haa mai or ye tum kya bol rahi ho , Shreya mai nhi chahta ki tum ek aise rishte me bandho jisme tumhari Khushi nhi hai ,aise rishte se kisi ko Khushi nhi milegi, na tumhe, na mujhe or na hi daya ko ,hum teeno ki zindagiyan ulaj kar reh jayegi.
Shreya just staring at him.....in deep thinking,

S.f - Shreya beta Siddharth bilkul sahi keh raha hai sirf wo hi nhi hum bhi ye samjh chuke hai ki tumhari Khushi daya ke saath hai ,hum bas tumhe khush dekhna chahte hai or tumhare or daya ke rishte se hume koyi problem nhi hai beta.

s.m came towards shreya sit beside her and take her both hands in her hands and said - Beta ,mujhe pata hai humne tumhe kaha tha Siddharth se shaadi ke liye haa karne ke liye kyunki hum dosti ke rishte ko rishtedari me badalna chahte the lekin tumhari marji ke bina nhi. Daya se baat karo or jo bhi galat famniya hai dur karlo mai tum dono ko saath or humesha khush dekhna chahti hu ,daya bohot aaccha ladka hai ,maine to abhi se use apna beta maan liya hai ,tumhe pata hai jab tum darwaja nhi khol rhi thi to wo kitna ghabra gaya tha ,tumhare liye uski fikar usi aankhon mein dekhi hai maine beta.

Shreya till now listened everyone's talk and thinking about her and daya's relationship which have everything that any good relationship must have trust, worries for each other , understanding , care for each other , a complete and perfect combination,and wanted to give their relationship a chance ,wanted to sort the things between them.

She then look towards her parents and nodded ,look towards Siddharth who were giving her a thumbs up with a smile.
Shreya know this that she has done very wrong with Siddharth must be sad from inside but wants only her happiness.
Shreya - Siddharth ,mujhe samjh nhi aa raha mai tumhe kaise thanks kahu ,I know maine tumhare saath bohot galat kiya hai daya sir ki chuppi ki frustration me maine tumhe shaadi ke liye haa bol diya , Mummy papa ko khush dekhna chahti bas isliye...was about to say more... but interrupted by Siddharth

Siddharth - ohho shreya , ab ye pichli baate bhul jaayo ,or tumhe mujhe thanks hi bolna hai na to ek kaam mujhse dosti karlo ...shreya just staring at him ..... In her mind she was thinking that how anyone could be this much sweet that after all of ups and downs and all these happenings he just wants her friendship......

Siddharth voice take her out of her thoughts......shreya kya hua kis soch me padh gayi ,dekho agar tumhe dosti nhi karni hai to its okay par aise..about to say more

Shreya - Nhi Siddharth ,aisi baat nhi hai ,mujhe to bohot khushi hogi ,and extend her hand towards Siddharth and said ,....so friends with a smile.

Siddharth look at her hand and then her smile and shake his hand with her with - Friends ! Thank you shreya.

Shreya's parents- shreya beta ab tum araam karo hum log bahar bathte hai .and then along with Siddharth they went outside.

Shreya lay down with a sigh , a lot thoughts running in her mind, she then closed her eyes to calm herself, just then she feels someone presence in the room , and she knows who is there , without opening her eyes she calls - daya sir.... ,and open her eyes and see that daya was standing at the few steps away from the bed.
______________________________________