fear of losing (part 2)

Continue from daya went to Shreya's room for to convince shreya but she was not responding at all , everyone was worried for Shreya then daya decides to break the door .........

Daya banged inside the room by breaking the door bad what he see has made him shock
Everyone also came into the room.
They all then see that Shreya is lying on the floor unconscious.

Daya immediately reach by her side take her head on his lap and pasted her cheeks to wake her up .
Try to call her - shreya ! Shreya please ankhe kholo ,shreya . and a fear ran up his body when she not at all responding .

s.m came by her another side - shreya beta ankhe khol beta turns to s.f ye ankhe kyu nhi khol rahi hai and not able to talk anymore as she started taking long breaths as she is having heart problem .
CID members , Siddharth all came towards her and try to console and calm her

Abhijeet - Purvi jaldi pani leke aayi.

Purvi nodded and comes with a glass of water .
Purvi - sir pani! Abhijeet takes glass from her and makes her drink the water .

Daya - aunty please aap shant ho jayiye gehri saas lijiye ,she nodded and tries to control her breathing.

Daya - abhijeet mai shreya ko leke hospital jaa raha hu tum please yaha sambhal lena

Abhijeet- daya ruk mai bhi tere saath chalta hu .

Purvi also said - sir mai bhi aap logo ke saath chalungi please.

Daya - par abhijeet yaha ..but cut off by abhijeet hum tere saath chal rahe hai ab aur kuch mat bol .daya nodded
They were just about to go when s.m call daya ,he turns towards her

s.m - she is taking short breaths ,dayaa beta .....meri shreya thik ho jayegi na tum usse sahi salamat lekar ayoge na .
Daya then came towards s.m after slowly laid shreya on the side by couch .

Daya - slowly held her hands and said, aunty apne mujhe beta kaha hai na bharosa rakhiye mujhpe shreya jaan hai meri ,apni jaan se bhi jyada pyaar karta hu usse kuch nhi hone dunga Shreya ko . And then to s.f

Daya - uncle aap sab please aunty ka khayal rakhna .
Then , he comes towards shreya carried her up in bridal style and went out with abhijeet and Purvi.

Scene shifted to the Hospital
______________________________________

Daya enters the hospital by carrying shreya in his arms whose face looking very pale , this made daya' s heart feel pain and he shouts for doctor ,followed by abhijeet and Purvi .

Daya - doctor ! koyi doctor ko bulao please, abhijeet try to console daya as he getting so restless .

Doctor and nurse came running towards daya and tell the wardboys to come up with the stretcher .
Daya slowly laid shreya on the the stretcher

Doctor - Dekhiye aap log please shaant ho jayiye or pehle batayiye ki inhe hua kya hai .

Daya - doctor hum sab log bahar the shreya apne room me thi or darwaza andar se locked tha andar se jab koyi jawab nhi mila to darwaza todna pada, or jab hum log andar gaye to Shreya behosh thi doctor please kuch kijiye na.

Doctor - Dekhiye Inhe kya hua hai ye to sare test wagera karne ke baad hi pata chalega ,then to nurse - inhe ward me le jayo I'm just come up in a minute .
They were taking shreya towards the ward and shreya's hand slowly slipping from the hold of daya' s hand .

Abhijeet - Keeps his hand on daya' s shoulder and ensures him - sab thik ho jayega daya tu chinta mat kar ,ek baar shreya ko hosh aa jaye phir tujhe usse apne dil ki baat bhi to bolni hai .

Daya - boss ,tumhe lagta hai ki wo meri baat sunegi,sari galti meri hi hai mujhe pehle hi use apni feelings bata deni chaiye thi .

Abhijeet - Daya please ab in purani baato ke bare me sochna band karo or shreya ko manane ke bare me socho .

Daya - abhijeet uske liye pehle uska theek hona bohot jaruri hai pata nhi kya hua hai use ,aise achanak behosh kaise hogayi wo.

Purvi - sir aap chinta mat kariye shreya ko kuch nhi hoga doctors use check kar rahe hai na ,wo bilkul theek ho jayegi.

Daya just nodded to both abhijeet and Purvi and just praying silently for Shreya to come to consciousness and be fine ...........

To be continued.....................

Ok so you all were not happy with short update so here I just written this long chapter so read this and enjoy and tell me by comments that If you like this story or not or if having any suggestions then you all are free to give . I will surely try to give the updates regularly . And please do vote the work for getting more interesting stories on our beloved dareya.

Stay safe, stay smile☺️ .