18: I love....

It has been a month and a half since the whole thing with Franny and Tony running from Heaven. It All went back to normal and no one has fucked anything up. Tony and I are inseparable, Chris and Silvia are now together, Franny and Hi-Me are taking it steady and we are at the moment standing outside of our house, looking at a school bus that Hi-Me and Fran pulled up in. We are taking a road trip and have been planning this for a month. We have everything set to go.

"Guys ready?" Tony asks us. We all nod in excitement. "Great!" He claps his hands together. "Throw all your shit in the back and let's get going!" We grab out bags and stack them in the back of Jaime's new, or old should I say, school bus. He got it probably two or three months ago and has been working on it since the day he got it. His parents wanted him to have a fun life and to make sure of it, they got him a travel bus. He's told them that he wanted an old school bus so he can fix it up then travel the country with friends during the summer, which is now. We get out of school in two days and we have all gotten the permission to go on this road trip.

Yes yes yes, that's right. I, Michael Christopher Fuentes, have gotten permission from my probation officer to go on this road trip all summer, across country. We are scheduled to come back to SD a week before school starts.

We pack all of our things inside but first, we look in amazement at the work that Jaime did. Half of the seats are taken out and replaced with mattresses and blankets.There are five beds, two seats up front facing each other, a couch in the back, a fridge next to the couch; a table on the other side of the couch, and a little room behind the couch. Hi-me says that's the bathroom and for everyone's sake, don't take a shit in there. We all pick beds only to find spray paint cans, confetti, silly string, balloons, and sharpie markers on our beds. We all give him a confused look waiting for an explanation.

"Oh yea those. Totally forgot about them. Well guys, on our way everywhere we are to spray or write on these walls and the outside, places we find the best. We have a GPS thing up here and it will give us coordinates of where we are. Write them down and then boom, a new memory. Okay?" We look at each other and nod. The bed order is Hi-Me and Franny near the door then Vic and Danielle across from them, behind the driver. Then Tony and I are behind them and Chris and Silvia are across from us behind Hi-Me and Franny. The spare bed is behind Tony and I. We settle our bags underneath the beds and lay on the beds. There's a loud yell of happiness and excitement from outside the bus.

"Hime Time!" A female yells out. We look out the window to see Hayley Williams getting out a a red Mustang. She has grocery bags in her hands. Someone else gets out the car. They look about the same height as Vic, light brown hair, sort of baggie pants, a black shirt, and a red flannel over the shirt. I think it's a guy. He goes in the back and takes out luggages. Hayley runs onto the bus and hugs Hi-Me.

"Hey Vic. Hey Mike, Tony, Chris." She waves at us.

"Long time no see Hayley." Vic chuckles. He hugs her. "Hayley, this is my girlfriend, Danielle. Then that thing over there," He points at Fran. "Is my step sister, Franny. She's dating Chris." She hugs them both. Hi-Me puts the food that she bought away. A car horn goes off outside and we see to look. The guy is now in the Mustang with he Windows down.

"I'm going to go drop off your car and have your mom drop me off at Norma's BBQ. Okay?" He yells.

"Alright! Later Kay!" A hand waves out the drivers window and then the car is off. Hayley gets off of the bus and picks up a few bags and puts them in the bed behind Tony and I. Kay? Why does that sound so familiar? Kay. Kay. Kay. Kay...

"We didn't know you were coming." Vic says.

"Oh yea, Jayme here just called me this morning. I washed and packed within a good hour and a half. I went shopping for food to so this stuff will probably last a good week, maybe two. Oh and don't worry I brought lots of moolah so I can pitch in on stuff." She tells us.