caught

As I walked into JC's dressing room, my heart was racing faster than it ever had before. My mind was flooded with thoughts and emotions, and I felt like I was about to pass out from the pressure. I had never felt this way before, and I didn't know what to do.

However, as I sat down next to JC on the couch, I felt a sense of comfort wash over me. He smiled at me, and it felt like time had stopped. The room was quiet, and it was just the two of us.

"Look, y/n, I know you've been wanting to ask me something for a while now. And I just want you to know that I really like you. More than just friends," JC said, his voice soft yet confident.

I felt my heart swell with emotion, and it felt like I was on cloud nine. "Yea, JC, I like you too. A lot," I replied, my voice barely above a whisper.

For a brief moment, it was just the two of us. The rest of the world seemed to vanish, and all that mattered was that moment, that feeling. We sat there, locked in each other's gaze, and it felt like nothing else mattered in the world.

But then, our moment was interrupted by the door opening, and Britney and Christina walked in. They eyed the two of us with raised eyebrows, and it felt like the world was back to normal.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Britney asked, her voice filled with suspicion.

"Umm... Nothing," JC replied, his eyes darting back and forth.

"Look, y/n, I think I should go. We'll talk later, okay?" JC said, standing up from the couch.

I nodded, and he kissed me gently on the cheek before walking out of the room. Once he was gone, Britney and Christina burst into laughter.

"Ohhh, y/n, I knew there was something between you two!" Christina exclaimed, her face filled with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah, well, let's keep it to ourselves for now," I replied, feeling my face heat up with embarrassment.

Despite the embarrassment, I couldn't shake the feeling of happiness that had overtaken me. I now knew that JC liked me back, and that feeling made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

A/N:okayy im in my active era or wtv another short but sweet imagine with my fav girls brit and christina