i love you

You sat on a couch on set with a boy who was more than just a crush to you. He was your best friend,the person you went to when you needed help, your everything. His name was JC, and he was also on the mickey mouse club with you,loved by everyone who met him.

You smiled nervously, trying to conceal the butterflies in your stomach. You secretly had a crush on him for the last few months, but you were too afraid to confess your feelings to him.

Suddenly, JC leaned over and placed his hand on yours, sending shivers down your spine. You felt your heart race as he looked deep into your eyes, and you knew that he felt the same way.

"I've always thought you were special, you know? Ever since the first time we met. There's something about you that's just...different," he said softly, his voice filled with affection.

You felt your heartbeat quicken, overcome with emotion. You had never thought that JC even noticed you, let alone had feelings for you.

"I love you, you know? More than anything in the world," he continued, his voice filled with conviction.

Without thinking, you threw your arms around him, holding him tightly. You didn't care if anyone saw you two together, you were just grateful to finally be in his arms.

"I love you too," you whispered, feeling your heart swell with love and adoration.

And from that moment on, you knew that you would always be by JC's side, through thick and thin. He was your person, and you were his.

A/N:THIS WAS PRETTY MUCH JUST A FILLER IMAGINE THAT I THOUGHT WAS CUTE SO WENT AHEAD AND PUBLISHED IT GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT TO WRITE CAUSE IM LIKE DRAWING A BLANK