hickey prank

Your heart melted over the bright smile on Sieun's face when she entered your shared room.

"Hi, baby." You happily said. "How was your day today?"

She put her things down and plopped onto the bed next to you.

"Good! But I'm happy to finally be home with you. I thought about you all day."

"I thought about you all day as well." You said as you grabbed her hand to hold it tight.

You had the day off today; your first day off in so long.

It was saddening to you that you couldn't spend it with Sieun but you know that she's busy doing things with the group, important things that she can't get out of.

You understand, of course, but you know your day off would've been better if she had been with you.

But at least she's home now.

That's all you care about.

She leaned in to kiss your neck and you melted over the soft brush of her lips against your skin.

"I love you so much." She whispered softly.

You let out a soft sigh as you repeated the words back to her, making her smile against your skin.

She opened her eyes to stare at you and admire how you were already getting lost in the bliss she was bringing you.

But when she opened them, she first caught a glimpse of your neck and she furrowed her eyebrows upon seeing what looked like a hickey there.

"Sieun, why'd you stop?" You pouted, craving more of her kisses.

"What's this?"

"What's what?" You asked, raising your eyebrows.

"Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about! There's a hickey on your neck!"

You sat up as she scoffed and pulled away from you.

"So while you were home today and I was working, you cheated on me?"

"No, baby, I swear that I didn't cheat on you."

"Well I know I didn't give it to you. Unless you gave it to yourself somehow then you cheated!"

You looked away from her as she shook her head in disbelief.

"I don't believe this. Why would you cheat on me?"

"I didn't!" You quickly argued.

"Then how'd you get the hickey!?" She asked as she rubbed her hands across her face. "That's it. I can't do this. You're either going to tell me the truth this second or I pack my things and stay with Isa. Your choice!"

"Okay. I'll give you the truth right now." You said as stared right into her eyes before grabbing a tissue and wiping it across your neck.

Sieun frowned as she watched the hickey smear and that's when she realized it was fake.

"It's makeup. I was only messing with you!"

She glared at you and pouted her lips as she folded her arms over her chest.

"You're mean."

You giggled before you wrapped your arms around her and hugged her tight.

"I was just trying to mess with you a little. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything. I'm sorry, my love."

"You scared me so much!" She said.

"Hey," You said softly as you gently placed your hand on her cheek. "I would never cheat on you. Never in a million years. You're my girl, my one and only. I love you more than anything."

"Yeah, yeah." She mumbled, making you chuckle. "I love you too. But don't ever do anything like that again."

"Not ever, I swear." You assured before wrapping your pinky around her own, making her heart flutter.

"You're forgiven." She said before wrapping her arms around you. "Just wait until I get my revenge on you."

You just chuckled, knowing that whatever she chose to do, you had it coming.