T W E N T Y - T W O: Worm moon

Começar do início

Remus shook his head, he would most likely never have access to the potion, but for now it was okay, he had James, Sirius and Peter to help him with the transitions.

"How are you feeling about tonight?" Madam Pomfrey asked once more, this was her trying to egg on an actual response from him but he wasn't stupid.

"Fine, Madam Pomfrey, just want the night to be over with, like usual." he pressed his lips into a small smile, Professor McGonagall arrived, she had a soft smile like she did every full moon, it was only reserved for him during that time, she never gave anyone else a sympathetic smile like that.

He hated when she did, it made him feel vulnerable and weak.

"Shall we make our way to the willow?" she asked.

Both of them looked over at Remus, who nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready."

The three made their way over to the willow, they left him once he was settled, he walked by the window watching as the sun set.

The last thing he remembered was a dog, stag and rat watching him transform.

24th March 1978 23:12

Solana lay on her back. Antonin snored beside her, he had fallen asleep faster than she thought he would, she looked up at him, disgust filling her stomach as she slowly lifted herself up, careful not to make any sudden movements. She kept her eyes on him as she slowly picked up her cloak, next to hers she saw his, slowly she put her hand into his pocket, she felt the handle of her wand. She pulled it out, shoving it into her pocket before speeding out of the dormitory and common room.

The wind howled outside, rain poured from the sky, she made a mental note that Regulus owed her much more than what he thought he would.

She was just glad she had her wand to produce an umbrella to keep herself dry.

She stepped out onto the green grass, heading towards the Forbidden Forest, she also wished she had picked herself a warmer cloak.

She trudged down into the forest, the path lit up only by the full moon up above her.

There was another howl of wind, she shivered slightly making her way down the path, looking at the instructions Regulus had left her:

Past the oak tree

"Done that,"

Turn right at the boulder.

Solana furrowed her brows looking back up, there wasn't a boulder anywhere near her, she turned around there was nothing but bushes.

"Shit," she muttered, looking back down at the instructions, she had probably gone too far.

Another howl.

She retraced her steps, trying to find the boulder.

Another howl.

She followed the path but there was no boulder in sight, as she continued her foot slipped, causing her to fall over.

"For fucks sake," she groaned, her palms burned and she could feel blood treacle down her arm, but as she stood up she saw the plant by her feet, she began picking it stuffing it into her pockets.

Another howl.

Solana froze, that wasn't the wind.

Slowly she turned around, falling back onto the bush, her eyes widened as she was faced with a large werewolf, she swallowed hard, staring up at the creature.

It growled at her bearing its sharp teeth, its familiar warm brown eyes glaring at her.

She tried to control her breathing, but her heart pounded, she stayed still hoping that it wouldn't notice her or at least leave her alone.

It felt like forever but the wolf started to turn away, she was hopeful that it didn't see her, she waited a moment before pulling herself up, grabbing her wand from by her foot. But as she stepped backwards she heard a loud crack from under her foot. She let out a gasp as the wolf snapped its head back towards her.

Solana ran as fast as she could through the tree's, pushing past all the bushes, she could hear the wolf catching onto her, its footsteps pounding behind her.

Her foot slipped on the wet mud, she skidded to the ground cowering as the Wolf jumped over a large branch to get in front of her.

She let out a loud scream as it raised its claw but before it could attack her a giant stag put itself in between the two.

Solana felt a hand wrap around her arm dragging her away from the animals.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" It took her a moment to realise that it was Sirius who was pulling her away from the forest.

"Sirius?" she asked out of breath. "I was– I needed– what are you doing here?"

He didn't say anything as he ran through the forest keeping a harsh grip on his cousin's wrist.

"Sirius? What are you doing here?" she asked again, "And why is there a werewolf in the school grounds?"

"It's usually safer and there isn't fucking idiots walking around the forbidden forest–" he said, impatiently, they could see the school in the distance.

"Wait, you know who it is?" Solana asked.

Sirius didn't speak.

"Sirius, who is that?"

"Just go to your fucking dorm, Solana!" he said when they got to the giant oak door.

"Oh my god," Solana paused, the brown eyes, she had seen them so many times. "That was Remus?" she breathed.

Sirius whipped around. "Where's your wand?"

"That was Remus? He's a–" she stopped herself, swallowing hard.

"Where the fuck is your wand Solana?"

"It's here–"

"Look I'm sorry, I can't let you tell anyone–" he said, snatching it from her grasp and pushing her into a broom cupboard, sealing the door shut.

"Sirius! Sirius! Don't you fucking dare leave me in here!" she screamed banging on the door. "SIRIUS LET ME OUT!"

_______________

Ooop, Solana knows...