Chapter 84: Wednesday

Start from the beginning

"I'll just text him to make sure everything is okay..." I said pulling out my phone.

"Good idea." Frankee nodded.

Y/n: Hey just checking in. You aren't at lunch, are you okay?

"How long should I wait for a response before I get worried?" I asked.

"I would start getting worried now..." Winston hinted, I turned around to follow his eyes and I saw him holding a door open for Zendaya.

"Didnt they used to date?" Frankee asked.

"They were like the it couple basically." Winston mentioned and I glared at him. "Sorry I'm not helping..."

"He's just a gentleman, he would probably hold the door for anyone." Frankee said trying to make me feel better.

"Yeah but it's just kind of weird that it's her." I sighed.

"Well at least we are both in fights with our boyfriends." Winston shrugged.

"And they just happen to be related." Frankee added.

"Tom and I aren't fighting guys." I replied.

"For now." Winston explained and Frankee glared at him. "Sorry guys I'm just brutally honest I can't help it."

"Maybe I can go ask Harrison why they were walking together." I suggested.

"Do you think he would actually know?" Frankee questioned. "He's like the definition of a dumb blonde."

"There's no harm in trying." Winston shrugged.

"You're right." I said getting up from the table again.

"Okay girl boss do your thing." Frankee praised. I laughed and walked back into the lunch room. I saw Zendaya and Tom standing together in the lunch line so I approached Harrison's table.

"Harrison can i talk to you for a second?" I asked and he nodded. I felt the eyes of everyone at the table looking up at me. "Alone..."

"Oh yeah sure." Harrison explained getting up from the table. "We can go to my coaches office, he's on vacation right now."

"Perfect." I replied making my way into the hallway with him. We walked through the halls silently before going into the boys locker room and into his coach's office. "Why does it smell like that in here?"

"We all had to drop off our uniforms." Harrison responded, pointing to a pile of unfolded and dirty uniforms in the corner of the room.

"Yuck." I gaged.

"You'll get used to it." Harrison shrugged. "So anyways, why did you want to talk?"

"I'm just a little concerned." I admitted. "I saw Tom and Zendaya at lunch and they seemed close. And usually Tom always visits me at lunch so I just thought it was weird."

"And?" Harrison questioned.

"And I was wondering if you knew anything about it." I explained. "Like maybe if Tom was feeling insecure or if he doesn't like me anymore."

"He did say something to me about Zendaya during gym class." Harrison mentioned.

"Okay, what did he say?" I asked.

"Attention staff, attention students, this is not a drill we are currently on lockdown due to an active threat in the building." The principal said over the announcements. "I repeat this is not a drill."

"Oh my god." I said under my breath.

"Okay you stay here I'm going to go shut off all the lights and lock the door." Harrison explained running out of the office. While he was gone I began closing all the blinds in the coaches office. Harrison came back into the office and locked the door behind him before shutting off the last night.