Only one winner

Everyone focused on their macs. We were released from our pods, a jungle map, and so many chests were opening and closing in the centre. I got an iron sword and dashed. I turned to the left and saw a house, there might be loot there. Bingo, double chests. I opened it and there was food and armour. I put them on. Iron helmet, leather chest plate and gold boots. Not too shabby.

I ran to slay other players. One died already. I couldn't see where Stampy, Dan, Bodil or Captain Sparklez was. And already 2 players dies at the same time. I guess it's just me vs the Youtubers.

I saw Bodil40. But he had a diamond sword! There was a chest nearby. Opened it and there was an arrow and an infinity bow. This could be my chance. I aimed it at him while crouching so he couldn't see my name tag.

"Here I go" I whispered to myself. I discharged the arrow. 'Ping'

"Who was that?" Bodil said.

A message sent to Bodil and me "You are now in a fight with Dragon_master"

"I'll get you first" Bodil shouted to me.

"Let's see about that!" I said back.

Bodil ran side to side, couldn't take a shot at him. He ran and kept on blocking the arrows.

"How am I going to get him" I thought to myself.

I retreated back for a chest I saw earlier. It restocked with an enchanted diamond sword with Knockback II and Sharpness II. I ran straight back, towards Bodil40.

"No turning back this time" I thought to myself.

I darted straight towards with my sword held tight. Bodil had TNT around him to blast off. I switched into my bow and arrow. For some reason it had flame on it too. I tugged the rope and the arrow. Directed at the TNT, and released.

"Ha, you missed" Bodil said. I ignored him and sprinted for my chance. Hit him with my Knockback II and Sharpness II sword and it flung him way back into the Snow biome, with only 2 hearts remaining.

"Good night... Bodil40," I shot another arrow with vision like a hawk, into the air as high as it can go.

"Bodil40 defeated by Dragon_master"

"NNNOooooooo. God Damit!" Bodil shouted.

"Captain Sparklez tried to swim in lava"

"Another one down, guess it's just me, Stampylongnose and Dantdm. This is going to be fun" I whispered to myself.

"One minute until Death Match!" The mansaid. It popped up in the screen in bold writing with a countdown.

I rushed to get the last bits of things. Iron Chest plate with Protection I, Diamond boots with jump boost I, Iron leggings with Fire aspect I and a helmet with Protection I. I was all suited up. I also got one notch apples, one gold apple and two Instant damage potions.

The countdown was at ten seconds. Everyone counted down with it. I sprinted back to the centre where it all began. Stampy and Dan just managed to get there.

Dan had an enchanted Diamond sword with regulardiamond armour. Stampy had Gold helmet, iron enchanted chest plate, leggingsand boots. In his hand was an Iron enchanted sword. Then the battle started.

They both went for each other while I got my bow out. Aimed it carefully and shot someone in the brawl. Then I got my sword and stabbed Dan with it, he fought back with a mighty swing of his sword. My hearts were shaking with five hearts remaining. I leapt into the air before an arrow got a shot at me, landing softly on the ground. I took a shot at Dan, pressing space rapidly to jump... it wasn't working properly.