Im okay. What can I do you for? I asked setting up my desk.

Im here to ask for your signature. She gave me a small smile.

Oh okay, let me see what you have there. She handed me the folder.

She couldve given this to Kelly, and I wouldve signed it.

You really didnt have to come all the way here. She chuckled.

I just wanted to be done right away. They needed approval to purchase some materials. I didnt read the whole thing, I just signed it and handed it to her.

Thank you, sir.

Ntsakisi, please. Shes probably a year or two older than me. She was appointed by Christine to be the head of interior because she is really good.

I cant really say that. She said. She was having a blonde moment. I laughed.

Ill stick to Mr Mfusi. She said and stood up.

Fine by me.

She walked out and I buzzed in Kelly. She walked in with her notepad ready to take notes.

Cancel everything I have on Thursday and Friday; Im going to Durban. Whats on my schedule today?

You have to go on site, you have a meeting with the plumber about the water system. Great! On a Monday morning out of all days.

What else? I asked.

You have lunch with your sister Miss Yamukela Mfusi. She shouldve just called me and asked for lunch, its not like Im the president.

Thank you, Kelly. Oh what a day!

I washed my hands on the tap outside admiring the beauty of the work. I was proud of the productivity, the house was almost complete, only thing left are the windows and then they can finally begin on the interior. I folded the sleeves of my shirt and carried my blazer on my arm, heading to my car. I saw Mthongas car driving on the property and my heart skipped a beat. I havent seen him all day. While waiting for him to park his car, I moisturized my hands and fixed myself. I still have lunch with Yamukela after this.

No wonder you have such soft hands. I turned around and he was standing there with his hands in his pockets, his aura so strong around me.

You should do it too, it wont hurt. I teased. He rolled his eyes.

Kunjani Mfusi? I sat on my drivers seat facing the door, looking at him.

Im good. How are you Mfo ka Manqele?

Im also good. He replied.

I didnt know you were coming. I folded my arms across my chest.

I didnt know you were here. He gave me a small smile. It seems like you are leaving. He continued.

I am rushing to lunch with my sister, she made an appointment.

Very posh of her. I laughed.

I would also like to have dinner with you. I shot my shot.

Should I also make an appointment? he teased.

Haha very funny. Meet me at Freeways Hotel at 18:30.

Public place? he asked.

Yes. He smiled and nodded.

See you at six. He walked away, leaving me smiling like an idiot.

I got comfortable on the seat and started the car while getting Yamukela on the phone.