Chapter Twelve

Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes

I woke up cuddled on someones son. I woke on a chest; it feels like Im dreaming. His strong arms were locking me in, and I felt content. We didnt even eat last nights food, we didnt watch the movie too, we just sat in bed and talked until one of us fell asleep. This is still very unusual for me, but I like it so much, I am definitely the happiest Ive been in a long time. The last time I was this happy was my graduation day, and that was 2 years ago.

Youre up already. It was six in the morning. Thats when I wake up every day, Ive been doing it for years.

His voice was two octaves low, so sexy. He stretched out and sat up.

Good morning Mthonga. He smiled and rubbed his eyes.

Good morning. He rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I was left in the bedroom, so I got out of bed and made it. When he came back, he was surprised.

I thought we were still going to cuddle. I laughed.

I want to go take a shower. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck.

Can I join you? He asked.

Yeah. He smiled then winked at me before grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom. I got my toothbrush ready while I washed my face. He stood there looking at me.

What? He shook his head.

You are a neat freak, arent you?

Maybe I am. He laughed before switching on the water in the shower. I handed him an extra toothbrush and we stood in the mirror brushing our teeth.

Other than me, who else knows about your sexuality? he asked. His question caught me off guard, but I am at that place where I am comfortable with sharing things with him.

My sister was the first one to find out. I didnt exactly tell her, she snooped around my things a few years ago and saw things she was not supposed to see. Things have been awkward between us from that day.

And did you even have plans of telling anyone about it?

No, not until now. He doesnt know that he is the reason I would want to come out to my family.

Now, I have someone who will be there for me when everyone turns their back on me. He smiled. That someone is you Mthonga. He patted my shoulder, giving me, warm, loving eyes and I knew that my decision would not be in vain.

I took of my shorts, so did he, and we stepped into the shower together. The water was warm, I dont like warm water, I normally shower with cold water, especially in the mornings. I grabbed the sponge on the rack and put some shower gel on it. I ran it all over his body slowly, on his masculine chest, up to his shoulders, and down again, all the way to his belly button. I dont know where I got the confidence to do this, but when I switched off the water, I got on my knees. He looked shocked to say the least. I was freaking out too. I have no idea what I am about to do. I held his length in my hand, and he grunted lowly. His was thick, and long with veins popping. No wonder hes a bottom. I gradually started licking the tip and he groaned out loudly, holding my head in the process. Someone shouldve told me love was this good.

*

*

*

He had a grin on his face and as I stood in the mirror drying my face, he leaned against the shower door staring at me like I am a piece of meat.

I like you. He spoke. I turned my head to face him. What does this have to do with anything?

I have had a crush on you from that day you walked into that boardroom for the interview. I confessed. His grin grew wider.