{13}

Then he started to remove his clothes...

Quackity watched intently as his clothes were taken off so easily, then watched as Wilbur's hands came to undress him. "How do you wanna celebrate?" He asked quietly. "And by that I mean how do you want to be fucked with..."

Quackity smiled softly as he turned around, getting on all fours his butt to Wilbur's dick. "Like this..." Wilbur nodded then turned Quackity around again. "You want it like that?" He whispered, bringing his lips to Quackity's.

Whispering to him as they kissed brokenly. Wilbur's cock had slowly started to erect as Quackity's hands messed with it. Stroking it and massaging it. He was demanded to suck, and he did.

Sloppily putting it all in his mouth, making sure to coat the entire thing in his own saliva. He had his hair pulled, making the erected member go further into his throat. He closed his eyes as Wilbur started to face fuck him.

Wilbur leaned his head back and groaned. "You are so good at sucking dick..." He muttered, Quackity smiled the best he could while his mouth was busy. When he had gotten off he breathed heavily.

Wilbur turned him around and put him in the position he had requested. He teased Quackity's hole even when it was relaxed and able to push into. Quackity started to get desperate to be filled.

So whenever Wilbur would come close he would try to force himself on it. But Wilbur would stop him, laughing at him and leaning down. "Patience?" Quackity shook his head, whining again. "Wilbur... don't fuck with me... just put it in..."

Wilbur smiled at his words. "Naughty language... so pretty when you say bad words..." He pushed Quackity's hole open with his thumb. He then grabbed the super convenient bottle of lube he was able to buy.

Putting it on Quackity's hole to that it wouldn't hurt, he even took the time to get some inside of him. "You don't moan a lot Quackity... at least not while I'm prepping you..." He mumbled, Quackity let out a tiny squeak.

He looked at Wilbur and gave a tiny moan afterwards. "Keep up the jokes Quackity, you'll just have to fuck yourself." Quackity giggled and he shook his butt. He then changed his mind. "Wait.. can I ride you?"

Wilbur looked at him, then took his thumb out of Quackity's hole. "You wanna ride me?" Quackity nodded, he turned back around. Watching Wilbur adjust himself to sit against the headboard.

Quackity was then positioned on top of him, he sat there for a moment. "I will get tired... so you'll help right?" Wilbur nodded as he rubbed his dick against Quackity's ass. He smiled at him.

"Quackity I want to see your ass stretched by the end of this..." He then helped Quackity get on his dick, the erection slowly pushing it's way through Quackity's ass.

He bit his lip as he closed his eyes. "Oh my god..." He whispered, resting himself for a second. He put his forehead on Wilbur's shoulder. "I always get so nervous when we have sex." Wilbur put his hands on Quackity's hips.

"Why?" He asked quietly. Quackity smiled and giggled. "I always think you'll go to fast on my tiny body." Wilbur smirked, pushing his hips up, earning Quackity's mouth to fall open, and a breath coming out in a groan.

"Quackity, I want to go fast, I wanna see you shake and beg me to slow down. Think you can do that?" He whispered, and Quackity shook his head. "I'm not going to beg you to do nothing, I'll take whatever you want me to take."

Wilbur smiled. "And this is why I love you." He whispered as he started to help Quackity understand how he'll ride him, how he'll use his hips and his thighs to lift himself. Once all situated Quackity slowly began.

It hurt a bit because it had truly been a while since they did it last. Quackity was speeding his hips up a bit, Wilbur watched Quackity's muscles in his legs, watching the, pop up whenever he lifted himself.

Wilbur closed his eyes afterwards and leaned back, he could literally do this all night. Quackity started to breathe heavily, he wasn't trying to moan, he was scared to moan out loud. So instead he kept it to quiet whining and loud breathing.

Wilbur could feel Quackity start to slow down after a while. He didn't say anything, he just looked at him. "Stretched?" He asked, Quackity nodded slowly. "So I can go fast?" Quackity once again nodded.

He was told to hold himself up, Wilbur took his erection out and lubed it up again. Then pressed back into Quackity. He started off slow to work the lube around, then after a few moments started to speed up.

Quackity felt his hole start to burn, and he liked it. He opened his mouth as he stared up at the ceiling, he was moaning now. Shy moans, quiet, loud... all of them. His hands grabbed Wilbur's shoulder's tightly.

"Wilbur..." He whined, his body jerking up with each thrust, he tried to calm himself down before he felt like he'd cum. He looked down immediately as his cum spurted out his tip, landing against Wilbur's stomach.

He smiled at Quackity and sped up again, knowing he'd bring Quackity into overstimulation. Which quickly happened as Quackity moved around a lot more. Trying to stop or make him go slower.

Quackity was shaking in the knees as another load of cum came out. He felt embarrassed with how easy he was coming now. He covered his dick and leaned down. He kissed on Wilbur's neck.

Biting at times when Wilbur hit a really sensitive spot. He was satisfying Wilbur just the way he liked it. "Quackity I'm about to cum..." He whispered, moving Quackity's hair out of his face, only for it to fall back.

He hummed loudly as Wilbur stopped, taking him off and getting on his knees, stroking his hardened dick while Quackity had his mouth open, something Wilbur had taught him...

Then his face flinched as the warm cream shot on it. He had gotten some in his mouth and dealt with the taste, when Wilbur finished he laid back. "Baby, go get your face cleaned." He whispered.

When Quackity cleaned his face he went back to Wilbur, laying with him. He kissed his cheek. "I love you Wilbur..." He whispered, Wilbur hummed, rubbing Quackity's back. "I love you too..." Quackity giggled at Wilbur's suddenly tired state.

"I like when you fuck with me, It really feels good." He whispered, tracing Wilbur's nipples out of curiosity. He circled them a few times before he kissed Wilbur softly. They looked at each other and started to laugh.

It was a pretty eventful day... then footsteps were heard... and Wilbur's parents knock on the door after. "Guys, I know y'all are... cooling down..." It was Wilbur's mother... "Real cute, also everyone left... and..." She went quiet as a laughing Phil(za) spoke up.

"Y'all are grounded again..."

{----------}

Oh yeahhhhhh it's done. Next one to be out. The bet, which will be easy since it's tiny book. :) I had just saw that these weren't published with the others... and I actually felt pretty slow seeing that. Oops...