{8}

Then Quackity got on his knees...

Wilbur looked at him, then moved Quackity's face to look at him. "Are you sure that is what you want? You aren't doing this because I want that right?" He asked, and Quackity nodded. He tried to look away but Wilbur kept hold on his face.

"Be honest with me Quackity..." He said, wanting the truth. "Mi amor, I swear." He whispered, and Wilbur nodded, letting go of him, before quickly taking the beanie off. Quackity felt his hair fall beside his face and he gulped.

Carefully undoing Wilbur's pants. He then pulled down the boxers enough to reveal Wilbur's hardened skin. He spit on it, rubbing it softly with his hands. He then held the base of Wilbur's erection and put his mouth on top. Sliding it into his mouth more and more... until he felt the tip pressing against the back of his throat.

He closed his eyes tight, hearing Wilbur's small groans of pleasure. Quackity took his hands off of the base and put his hands against Wilbur's knees. Forcing Wilbur's dick to go into his throat, he choked and got off, looking at his cock then Wilbur's face.

Wilbur looked at him, smiling wearily. "You are such a good cocksucker..." He whispered, rubbing Quackity's hair. "Good boy." Quackity closed his eyes before looking down. Putting it back in his mouth, Wilbur put his hand on the back of Quackity's head, pushing it down. "Please Quacks, just keep it there..."

He begged, hearing Quackity's small chokes. Once Quackity stabled himself against Wilbur he could feel Wilbur's hips slowly buck up, trying to feel the furthest point in Quackity's mouth. Quackity choked many times as Wilbur fucked his face.

Then keys sounded at the door, Wilbur was so close to cumming... and if he didn't stop him and Quackity would get caught, so as Wilbur tried to stop Quackity it didn't work, Quackity kept going, trying to make him cum.

"Quackity stop! They're at the door." He whispered loudly, Quackity kept choking as he tried to make Wilbur cum. "Just cum!" He said while his mouth was full of cock. Wilbur looked at the door then pushed Quackity off, and caused Quackity to his his head against the table.

He held his head, Wilbur fixing his pants, not apologizing because he didn't know he just hurt Quackity. He got up to greet his parents at the door, Quackity slowly getting up, holding his head still as he sat on the couch.

Wilbur's parents greeted their son and walked in, seeing Quackity on the couch. "Alex, hello." Kristen said with a kind smile, Quackity smiled at her, cringing slightly at hi sown name. "Hello Miss Kristen." He said, then he looked at Wilbur and pouted, holding his head.

Wilbur looked at where he had pushed Quackity and saw the table and he looked back with wide eyes. Quackity nodded slightly as Wilbur's parents went to the kitchen. "Quackity did you hit your head?" He asked, grabbing Quackity's head and looking at the bump that was starting to form.

He frowned then looked at his parents in the kitchen. They weren't paying attention so he kissed Quackity's head, feeling sorry for what he had caused. "I'm sorry, I just... they were at the door." Quackity continued to pout. "I wanted to taste it..." He whispered, crossing his arms.

Phil(za) then came over to the boys. "Quackity, you staying over?" He asked, Wilbur looked at Quackity, Wilbur put a finger close to Quackity's thigh, letting him know what would happen if he stood the night.

Quackity then nodded, Wilbur's hand moved away and he smiled, Phil(za) nodded and smiled, patting Wilbur's head then putting a hand on Quackity's shoulder. "Alright, you boys have fun then, and keep it down." He said, then he walked away.

Wilbur smirked and looked at him, "Yeah, keep it down." He antagonized, Quackity slapped his arm. Turning pink in the cheeks. "Shut up." He pouted again, getting up and running to the bathroom to hide from Wilbur.

He got up, laughing as he knocked on the bathroom door. "Quackityyyy open the doorrrr." He whined. "No!" Quackity giggled. "If you don't open the door I'll fuck you." He said, Quackity thought for a moment. "Now the door is definitely not opening, c'mon fuck me." He teased.

Wilbur hummed, then the door opened. "What? That's not fair." Quackity pouted again as Wilbur picked him up and led him to the couch again. Wilbur's parents bid their goodbyes then went to their room.

Wilbur sat on the couch, putting Quackity on his lap. He looked over where his parents room was. "You Literally have to be super quiet or they will here you." He whispered, unbuttoning Quackity's pants and lowering them, Quackity helping him.

He got turned around. "Watch out for the door opening ok?" He whispered, Quackity nodded, feeling Wilbur's dick slip into his boxers. He leaned back while his eyes were trained on the door. He felt Wilbur line his dick up.

"I need you to relax because I'm pushing it all in." He whispered, Quackity looked back. "But-I'm not prepped... I'm not ready to take it." Wilbur grabbed Quackity's neck, kissing it softly. "You can take it baby."

Quackity quieted down at being called baby, and... surprisingly Wilbur was able to actually push it in, Wilbur smiled at Quackity. "You like being called baby?" He questioned as he spread Quackity's legs.

Quackity nodded shyly. "B-By you yes..." He whispered, Wilbur hummed as he bit on Quackity's neck again. "C'mon, I gave it to you last time, now you got to work for it. Ride me baby." He whispered roughly against Quackity's neck.

Quackity rose his hips, earning them slammed back down by Wilbur. He whined, and Wilbur chuckled. "Did you think I'd be nice every time? C'mon, ride it." He demanded. Quackity tried to lift his hips again, once again being slammed back down.

He opened his mouth and tried to be quiet, Wilbur's other hand came to Quackity's mouth, covering it tightly. Quackity's legs shook as he kept trying to lift himself. "That's it, keep doing that. You like that..." He whispered, watching Quackity purposely bring his body up just to get slammed back down on Wilbur's cock.

"You're such a slut." He whispered, Quackity's hips sped up again, he was going faster, recovering faster with each slam. He wanted to be Wilbur's only slut. He smiled in Wilbur's hand. He came on himself as he rode, some dripping onto Wilbur's legs.

Wilbur uncovered Quackity's mouth, "I'm-" He gasped as he felt Wilbur get deeper, slamming him harder and pushing in more. He had to cover his own mouth. Wilbur picked Quackity up, bending him over on the couch.

He got in position and forced Quackity's arms behind his back, Wilbur building a rhythm as he fucked Quackity from the back. "W-Wilbur!" He screamed into the couch, trying to cover his mouth with anything.

He was being loud, and Wilbur wouldn't slow down. "Wilbur please slow down, I'm going to cum again..." He whined quietly, a rough slapping noise coming from Quackity and Wilbur. Quackity put his knees together as he came again, and got on Wilbur's couch...

"Wilbur it's on the couch!" He said, and Wilbur immediately stopped looking at it. He then looked at Quackity's throbbing cock. "Wow, I'm really working you up." He said, helping Quackity sit up right.

He got a hot rag and started to rub at the staining cum. Wilbur looked at Quackity, he looked back at the stain. Once getting it clean enough he Looked at his own cock. Quackity looked at him. Got closer and leaned in, Wilbur first kissed his lips gently, then whispered in his ear.

"Ready for round two?"

{----------}

Is this one of the few I was actually able to use the original last ending words if that makes sense? Oh well... I tired... And I wanna sleep like a little baby... I am actually so weird what the hell. :(