{6}

'I love you too'

He looked away, not much of sadness filling his eyes, but certainly something, he was stuck between being absolutely non-caring about it... or if it actually meant something to him. He only shrugged. Sally looking over at him. "You okay?"

He nodded, smiling at her. She rested her head against his shoulder, tucking her phone into her pocket to where it wasn't visible. Wilbur looked at the TV momentarily before looking back at Sally.

"Baby..." He whispered, a hand sneaking its way to her thigh. He kissed her neck, then peaked at his parents. They seemed pretty focused on the screen... So he smiled and moved his hand closer to between her legs.

He bit on her neck and started to mess around with her... in certain ways. Sally looked at him, then glanced at his parents. "Baby..." Wilbur whispered again, wanting his girlfriend's attention. Sally hummed softly as her legs twitched, opening slightly... begging for anything more that Wilbur would give.

Wilbur smiled and stood up, his parents looking at him. "What's up Wil?" His mother asked, to which he responded. "I'm going to the bathroom." He said, then he walked off. As soon as he disappeared into the unlit hallway Sally pulled out her phone.

Texted someone before getting up as well, Wilbur's parents didn't pay her any mind. They didn't like to question where their guests were going. So as Sally walked towards Wilbur's room she was quickly pulled. Wilbur smiling at her.

"I have a lot of things on my mind Sally." Wilbur whispered as he leaned down to give small nibbles and kisses to Sally's neck, she grabbed onto Wilbur's shoulders and smiled. "Is it good or bad?" Wilbur grumbled, he looked at the floor behind Sally.

There was two things on his mind... why Sally was lying about having a stepbrother... and how sweet Quackity was just the night before. He smiled at the last one... he definitely wanted to do it again with him.

"Both..." He said, leaning back up to look Sally in the face. He then gently pulled her into his room, where she closed the door and followed Wilbur to the bed. Sitting on it slowly as Wilbur took his shirt off.

"You always amaze me..." She whispered, looking along Wilbur's torso that has been revealed. "I amaze a lot of people, darling." He whispered as he put his knee between Sally's legs. Pressing up against her pussy...

She bit her lip and let out a light groan. "Wilbur... I love you." She whispered, lightly grinding herself against her boyfriend's knee. He smiled and leaned down. "I love you too." He whispered. His hand slowly trailing to her pocket, trying to get her phone... but she moved away.

Leaning up and taking her shirt off. Her boobs in his face again. His hand... slowly came back to himself, he looked like a kid on Christmas... his eyes wide and the happiest smile on his face. "Would you... like help getting those things off your mind?" She whispered shyly.

Wilbur involuntarily nodded. His hands immediately grasping hold of her chest, his dick hardening slowly. Sally smiled at him, arcing her back to unclip her bra. Once unclipped Wilbur wasted no time in tugging it off her.

Her chest was... amazing. She looked at him, then turned her head. Wilbur took off the shorts he had put on that morning. Sally was able to see the outline of his semi-hard erection. She sat up, switching herself around to where she was facing Wilbur's cock.

She lowered his boxers, seeing it rest against his own thigh. Sally kissed the tip first, then she licked it. Slowly inserting some into her wet mouth. Wilbur could quickly notice the difference between her sucking him and Quackity sucking him.

He groaned out as he put his hand in Sally's wild curls. He breathed out and smiled, slowly moving his hips forward like he did with Quackity. "Quackity..." He mumbled under his breath, looking down and seeing his girlfriend, hoping she didn't hear him. But she was too busy sucking.

He looked at the side of the bed Quackity had slept on, and his cock slowly unhardened as Sally sucked it. He didn't want her doing it... He pushed Sally off gently before she could notice she wasn't turning him on anymore.

He smiled wearily at her before moving her panties down her legs. He looked at her soaked entrance. Then looked at her. He put his tip against her, hoping her wetness would get him hard again.

He slowly hardened again, happy that he didn't ruin this experience, an experience he really didn't feel so happy about anymore... He pressed his thumb against her clit, rubbing softly as he slowly pushed in, her whining started.

The contact between both of them made a wet sound, and he didn't like that. I mean, it happened with Quackity as well... but he couldn't hear it from him because they were busy calming Quackity down.

He smiled at the thought, then slowly but surely made it inside his girlfriend, she had looked exhausted already, as if taking it in was hard... He slowly sped up at Sally's reassuring gestures that she could take it.

Which in the end... wasn't true... Quackity had took him way better. And Wilbur bets Quackity could take him again... and again... Just thinking about Quackity got him hard, he kept fucking her, saying things under his breath, which if Sally was paying attention she would hear very subtle hints at Quackity's name.

After about a few minutes Wilbur was about to cum, he pulled out, watching Sally squirt all over his cock... which disgusted him, but he put a smile on to make Sally comfortable. He put his cock against Sally's tits and slowly stroked himself as he came, Sally just relaxing and enjoying it.

She peaked over her tits, seeing Wilbur's cock slowly go back into his boxers. He sat up, looking at Sally, his breath heavy. Sally sat up, getting off the bed and going to the bathroom. She cleaned herself off, which took a while.

And in that time he grabbed Sally's phone from off the floor. He unlocked it, and started to scroll throw the messages that she had with Jared. He knew he was invading her privacy... but he'd say he had a pretty good damn reason for doing so.

When Sally walked out of the bathroom she sat down with Wilbur. "Who's Quackity with?" She asked quietly, getting her clothes off the bed and slowly dressing herself. Wilbur just watched her. "What do you mean..." He asked, holding Sally's phone behind his back.

"Well, you saw his neck right? It seemed he actually did 'something' with 'someone'." She said happily, happy that Quackity was able to get over his friend and find love somewhere else, but oh how wrong she was.

"No, we aren't talking about Quackity right now." He said, he looked at Sally's eyes. "Sally... do you think I'm stupid?" He asked. Sally quickly shook her head. "No, no you aren't stupid, why would you think that?"

Wilbur tossed Sally her phone. "Then stop treating me like I'm dumb..." He whispered, Sally's eyes widened as her phone was tossed to her. She looked at Wilbur who look like he would punch something.

"Wilbur, I can explain! It's not like that I swear!" Wilbur closed his eyes, his face changing to one of disgust. He looked up at the ceiling then. "Then be fucking honest with me! Have you fucked with him?" He asked, Sally looked at Wilbur and was at a loss for words.

"Sally you can't lie to me right now... I read it... i read it all." She teared up and shook her head. "Wilbur- I swear please..." She begged, hands going to Wilbur's knee. "It was only once I-" She said, her voice broke as she tried to reason.

"Sally, how are you going to lie to me? I fucking read the texts. I know about it and yet you still try to lie to me?" He said, standing up from the bed. "You're cheating on me... and you thought you'd just get away with it?"

He then turned back to Sally. "You wanna know who Quackity is with? He's with no one, sure his neck was marked, but you didn't see him naked. You didn't see how amazing his body was." He said, Sally stared at Wilbur. "Y-You didn't..."

"I did. I fucked Quackity, just like 'Jared' fucked you."

{----------}

Wow, uhmm don't know why I put that. But I like it... So now you'll have to wait a year for the next part. I'm lying, please don't leave me. :( Damn... I sound like my boyfriend... JOKING! He's not like that, he's actually funny and really silly... Uhm how did this go from the story to my boyfriend... I actually need help :D