"Let go of me you idiots they deserved it." I said angrily as they dragged me and locked me up. They threw me to the ground and I fell with a groan.

"Gee. Do it harder if you like." I said to them as I sat down.

"Shut it!" The guard said to me before he locked me up and left me all alone.

"It was an accident. Didn't mean it!" I yelled through the door but those stupid guard ignored me.

"I know you can listen to me!" I said before I got up and began to bang the door harder.

"Fuck you too." I said before kicking the chair to the floor as I sat down all alone.

"They won't open the door if you keep talking." Jaha said making me roll my eyes.

"Thanks Sherlock." I said to himas i ignored him the entire time.

          Hours past as I realized it was morning as jaha was asleep across the room before the door open revealing my mom making me jump up.

"Mom, let me out of here, please. It was stupid. I'm sorry." I said to her apologizing to her.

"No, I don't wanna hear it." She said making me roll my eyes.

"He was ready to throw Finn out the gate. He's my friend mom." I said to her.

"Do you think Abby will let that happen?" She asked me making me shrug my head.

"I don't know." I said to her.

"The only way we're gonna make it through this is if we trust each other." She said to me as I took a second to speak.

"I'm trying. I've been trying so hard to trust people. I'm not even sure if I trust the people closest to me." I said her as my voice breaks a little.

"She's free to go." My mom said to the guards making me look at her not trying to smile.

"If you do anything like that again, you will be back here, and you will stay here." She told me making me frown.

"Next time I won't help you." She said to me making scoff at her words. Mother of the year.

"Do you understand me?" She asked me making me shake my head before I ran off from her and ignoring the guards from behind me.

"Hey." Octavia said to me making me nod.

"Uh-, hey." I said to her as I looked around for Finn.

"I haven't seen him at all." She told me making me nod.

"Can I talk to you-," she said but was cut off by the grounders chanting, they kept repeating the words.

'Blood must have blood.' In grounders language.

"This is it." I told her.

"This is going to end badly." I said to her before I walked off walking towards the gate.

"Open the gate!" I said as they didn't listen to me.