"Why? What's happened?" I asked him.

"I'll explain in the way. Bring a med kit. Meet me at the Ravens gate." Bellamy said to Clarke as she walked away.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said making me nod.

"Where's Octavia?" I asked him.

"Back at the drop ship." He said to me making me nod.

"Come on, let's go."

        I climbed up the stairs at the drop ship as I looked at Octavia, giving her a smile. Before I heard loud grunting making me jump slightly.

"Holy, crap." I mumbled as I looked at a very crazy tied up Lincoln, as he trying to come towards me as Bellamy came beside me.

"It's okay. It's okay. He's been restrained." He said to me as Clarke came beside us.

"I can't believe we're back here again." Clarke said making me let out a sigh before I nodded.

"Can you help him?" Octavia asked Clarke as she was again the drop ship.

"I don't know." Clarke said shaking her head.

"I knew Mount Weather controlled the reapers." I said to them as I looked at Lincoln.

"I had no idea they were creating them." I said looking at a very angry Lincoln. His eyes were red.

"If they can do that to Lincoln, what are they doing to our friends?" Bellamy said beside me making me sigh. Lincoln began to scream as he tried to get out of the chains.

"He's convulsing." Clarke said.

"So, what does it mean?" Octavia said as she held the flashlight.

"What happened to his leg?" Clarke asked as I looked at Lincoln's injured leg.

"I shot him." She said making me turn to her.

"Clarke, he's lost a lot of blood." Bellamy said as Clarke walked a little closer as he growled at her making step back.

"Can you shine the light on his neck?" Clarke asked Octavia as she did. He had needle marks all over his neck, they were injecting him.

"You think he's been drugged?" Bellamy asked.

"Maybe." Clarke said to us before I heard the chain
break as Lincoln attacked Clarke.

"Lincoln." Octavia said as she ran towards only being pushed harshly to the other side of the drop ship. Bellamy tried to fight him off the get Clarke but he was too strong.

I ran to the other side and hit Lincoln by hit leg where he was shot as he let out a growl before attacking me as I hit my back against a pole making me grunt.

He took off the chain off his neck as he tried to attack Bellamy but he was still restrain by his feets. He then turn to me tax he grabbed my leg as I tried to kick his hand off me but he was too strong.

"Guys help!" I yelled as I tried to pull away but he kept pulling me closer. Bellamy attacked him with stun gun and attacked Lincoln but he grabbed Bellamy and pushed him hard down to the floor letting me go.

I got up and tried to push him off of Bellamy but Lincoln hit me hard in the face and pushed me making me groan in pain. He began to him Bellamy repeatedly again and again.

"No! Ugh!" Clarke said but Lincoln pushed her off. Octavia hit a metal stick making Lincoln look up and then she smacked him with it making him fall down as I had the time to get up and help Bellamy up.