chapter two.

⋆ ★ PRETTY PLEASE ━━━CHAPTER TWO 

( PENISES ) , the first cut is the deepest.

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

FLORENCE WAS LATE. Not her period late - fortunately - but late for work. Her and Alec. "Get up!" She hit him over the head with a pillow. When the male did not budge, she hit him again. "Now, Alec!"

"I'm up!" He screeched, raising his hands in defense. Then rubbing his eyes in tiredness, "Jesus - what time is it?" He groaned.

"Doesn't matter," Florence grumbled, throwing her underwear back on, along with her bra and some pants. "What matters is we're late. I can't be late! Dr. Burke will not take me seriously if I'm later."

Alec threw his shirt on that was beside the bed, on the floor, before saying, "Chillax, dude. It's one day that you're late. It's not like you make a habit-"

"-not helping." She glared at him before throwing her hair in a messy bun. "Look, let's go. Grab your toothbrush, deodorant, whatever, you can do that shit at the hospital but we gotta go - now." 

Florence made a twenty minute drive into an eleven minute drive. She would definitely have some speeding tickets in the mail later but that did not cross her mind right now. Driving into the parking lot at forty miles per hour, she sped into a spot and called it a day - even if her parking was utterly horrible. 

"Hey, hey." She greeted her fellow interns that also arrived. "Damn, Yang, you ride a motorcycle. That's hot." 

"I know," The female smirked in return. "Nice little white car, Flo."

"Bite me!" Was her bitter response.

In the locker room, as she finally put on her scrubs and was now brushing her teeth, Florence bent down into the sink, to spit out the excess toothpaste which just so happened to show the little blue butterfly tattoo she had on the bottom of her back. Whistles were heard throughout the room and the pig from the other night came up behind her smirking at her through the mirror. "Lookin' hot, mama." 

"I know," Florence smirked in reply, pressing her ass further into his crotch. "Later, dude." Were her final words before she spit once more and she was out of the room - leaving Alex hot and bothered behind. 

Meeting up with the rest of the interns Florence first heard Izzie complain, "Why did you put up a poster for roommates if you don't want roommates?" She asked in disbelief.

"I do want roommates." Meredith insists. "But we're together one hundred hours a week, you want to live together too?" 

"I see you bring bribes now." Florence smirked at the coffee in the blonde's hand. 

"My mom irons my scrubs. I have to get out of there." George also complains. 

First looking at Florence, Meredith says, "It's not a bribe," and then looking back at George she say, "I don't think it's a good idea."