"Other way, you can slap him a hundred in the face." Shi Tian's voice was very low, with a vicious smile, squinting and looking at the man with a smile, "Otherwise, I will lock him up and starve him to death!"

After five seconds of silence, the silent man chose to walk to the maid, wave his hand, and hit the frightened innocent face hard.

Shi Tian sat back in the chair and leaned back, with his white and bony fingers tapping on the handle.

In his hand, lazily admiring the scene in front of him, he could feel how unwilling he was as a bodyguard. Maybe he was fantasizing that the person he beat was his young master.

"You are the bodyguard hired by my father with a high salary. Why are you so weak? Or do you want to maintain this thief who is kind to you? Shi Tian tilted his head and smiled, "O, I remember that your mother is seriously ill in bed. In addition to protecting me, you go to the hospital to take care of him whenever you are free, resulting in little rest time, hehe, so you can't lift your strength now, right?"

Speaking of his seriously ill mother, the man was finally no longer the same look. He secretly gritted his teeth and slapped him, and the male maid was knocked unconscious by him.

Only by doing this can we really save him!

"Dizzy? Oh! So cruel!" Shi Tian got up again and kicked the servant on the ground. After confirming that he was really in a coma, he asked other servants to drag him out.

Shi Tian put his hand in his pocket and turned around with a boring face. He happened to catch his bodyguard looking at him. His eyes were similar to hatred and contempt, just like looking at a piece of rotten meat!

He couldn't see through his bodyguard, and what emotions were hidden in his sharp dark eyes under the thick black sword eyebrows. He knew that he hated himself. As for the rest, he couldn't figure it out. Of course, he didn't bother to guess. After all, this man is less than himself!

Shi Tian strode forward, waved his hand, slapped the man's face loudly, and said angrily, "Dare to look at your master like this!"

The man lowered his head and looked at the ground blankly without saying anything.

The man's indifferent attitude made Shi Tian even more angry. He hated the poor, disgusting and backbone of this man!

Under the colorful glazed lamp, a white jade, exquisitely carved dining table, a table full of colorful delicacies, dressed in a precious hand-cut white suit, and the slow and elegant dining action is like an ancient royal aristocrat.

I don't know how long it has been, but Shi Tian looked slightly at the man who had been kneeling next to him since the meal, the personal bodyguard he hated the most!

In my impression, this is the first time for a man to kneel down to himself, because his father told him not to embarrass him too much, so he will never deliberately force this man to lower himself like other servants.

So he volunteered to kneel this time!

"Please young master, save my mother. She won't last long!" The man lost his previous firmness, stomped his head on the ground heavily, and clenched his fists. It can be seen how embarrassing and unwilling he is to do this kind of kneeling and begging for Shitian!

But he had to come to ask for time. His mother's operation was imminent, but the operation fee was a huge amount. Not long after he became a bodyguard, he didn't have so much savings at all. In addition, he had no relatives or friends, so it was difficult to borrow at all. He could only ask for the only man who had something to do with him! Even if he doesn't want to!