On hand: Bulbasaur, Silicobra, Mime Jr., Sizzlipede, Pawniard and Frillish

Home: Wooloo, Bounsweet, Roggenrola, Cherubi, Oddish, Budew and Seedot 

''Whoa?! You already have capture thirteen?! Wait, why do you need so many Grass-Types?''

''It's not like it's his business.'' Levi thought.

He wasn't planning on using any of them, the only ones he intends of switching with are Roggenrola and Seedot.

''This is a classmate of yours? Looking at the ones on hand, he clearly knows what he wanted and sorted right. That's rare to see from that school.'' Nessa frowned questioning Levi's skills just by seeing the time he had on him.

''Hold up, you're that model? Gym Leader?'' 

''Yes I am, Nessa that runs the Water-Type Gym.''

''That explains the Hydro Pump but I can't put my finger on my lips to break my curiosity but what with someone of your caliber, why would your brother be in a sucky school?'' He wondered in his thought.

Right as he was going to walk away.

''Yooohooooo!''

''Oh shit!''

''No!''

''Oh shit, here we go again.'' They looked at Thomas who said that.

It was Antonio dirtied and unhappy but rushing towards Nessa which he knocked Stuart away on a knee holding Nessa's hand.

''As a handsome man, it's not hard to see that even the likes of you would fall for me, I'll give you the pleasure of being apart of my harem.'' He arrogantly said looking like he already made her fall for him.

'' He arrogantly said looking like he already made her fall for him

Nessa's face turned to disgust, smacking the life out of Antonio.

''Don't you fucking grab my hand like that you creep!'' Nessa hissed which Antonio had a red sizzling mark.

''Let's go Stuart.'' Nessa grabbed Stuart's hand to lead him away which Thomas followed leaving Levi staring down on Antonio.

''You're such a fucking delusional idiot.'' Antonio woke up pointing at Levi who raised a brow.

''Can I help you?''

''I remembered! We have to battle!''

''Wait, from earlier? A full battle? You actually caught six Pokemon?''

''Because those two were holding me back! Now that I got six Pokemon! I demand a battle!''

''Ugh, fine.'' Levi knew Antonio would be bitching on so why not do it now than later.

''Fine, go to that app that Mr. Collins set us up that if we battle, we can keep track with a scoreboard.'' They connected with each other to which Levi being the host, let his Rotom Phone levitate summoning a holographic screen of both trainers and the set up preparing.