👀 Rules (Important: Must read) 👀

1. No Mary Sues/ Gary Sues!
It ruins the entire roleplay if you have an oc that can do anything as well as constantly dodge an enemy's attacks. Like all demons, your oc needs to have flaws and weaknesses.

2. Swearing is allowed, however you must censor it.
The show is called Hazbin Hotel. So of course there is going to be swearing. That said, I would prefer if you guys censor any swear words your oc may say. It's one of the two reasons why I don't want this book taken down.

3. Smut, on the other hand, is forbidden.
Some people on Wattpad are uncomfortable with smut. Despite Hazbin Hotel depicting topics such as s*x, it will not be allowed in the roleplay. However, you can choose to timeskip it.

4. Absolutely NO Godmodding!
Specifically, this means that you cannot control my oc. You also cannot kill them off.

5. Play as my crush and I will play yours.
Sorry to those who love him, but Alastor is taken. So you must play him. Whereas I will play your crush.

6. Don't just make your oc the main star.
Seriously, don't. Instead, you must also play as some of the other characters in the roleplay aside from my oc's crush. It doesn't matter who you choose to play as, just as long as you play them. For example, you can ask me to play as Husk and Niffty while I ask you to play as Charlie and Vaggie.

7. Make sure that your responses are descriptive and have both proper grammar and spelling.
You must roleplay in Third Person point-of-view, like you're telling a story. They must be at least five sentences long. Also, before sending in a reply, I ask that you check to make sure that there are no spelling or grammatical errors.

8. Hate the character, not the roleplayer.
Like all of my roleplaying books, I do not condone to anyone harassing other roleplayers either because of how they chose to create their character or for some other reason. If you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

9. This is an Independent Roleplay ONLY.
Please do not try to jump into other people's roleplays with me before reading the rules and filling out a form. Not only is it disrespectful, but it is also rude.

10. When it comes to filling out forms, try to keep it all in one comment.
I have been seeing people in my TADC Roleplay Book deciding to fill out their oc form in separate comments. Personally, it is highly recommended that you fill out your oc form in one comment. Only use multiple comments if you run out of room.

11. Please be patient and wait for me to respond.
I have a life outside of Wattpad. So there is a chance that I may be busy with something or sleeping. If I have not responded to you within two days, you may tag me. But please do not spam me.

12. You only get three strikes if you break a rule.
If you break the rules, you will get a strike. Which is why it's important to follow the rules:

Strike 1: You will get a firm warning as to not do it again.

Strike 2: I will not respond for an hour.

Strike 3: You will be kicked out of the roleplay.

13: Your password is your favorite Hazbin Hotel song! Make sure that it is included into your form.
Examples are: Alastor's Game, Insane, Addict, etc.

With all that being said, I hope you all have fun!