🤬 Meeting The Enemies 🤬

Here, in this roleplay, it will reveal how Serafina met Alastor's worst enemy; Vox. Your oc will either meet their crush's worst enemy or vice versa. I hope you enjoy this roleplay. By the way, either your oc's or their crush's enemy will be referred to as (Enemy).

Scenario 1:
(Oc's Name) and (Crush) are walking around in the city, spending quality time together. But the happiness is short-lived when a voice grabs (Crush's) attention. (Oc's Name) turns and that is when they meet (Enemy) for the first time.

Scenario 2:
(Crush) is waiting patiently for (Oc's Name) to finish getting ready for their date. They suddenly feel someone tapping onto their shoulder. Turning around, they slightly widen their eyes before they glared at the person. Standing there was none other than (Enemy), the one person that (Oc's Name) despised. 

Scenario 3:
After finishing up her performance, Serafina meets up with her husband backstage. While they're having a romantic moment together, a voice grabs their attention. Alastor turns around and notices Vox, his enemy and arch-rival, standing in the room while grinning evilly. Soon, Alastor is suddenly shielding his wife while glaring at the TV Overlord.

Scenario 4:
Make it up!