Chapter 13- Incoming Storm

Start from the beginning

Jimin gasp. "Oh my God is he okay? Is it bad?"

Hoseok shrug. "Probably he's doing okay now. Nothing serious".

"Wait, I thought Namjoon hyung doesn't have driving license? How did he got into accident?" Jimin tilt his head in confusion. As far as he know, Namjoon doesn't have any driving licence.

Or I can say, Namjoon can't have driving license.

"He accidentally hit his mother's flower pot while trying to drive". Hoseok said as Taehyung widened his eyes and Jimin trying not to laugh.

"Well you know Namjoon is just being Namjoon. That's one of the reason he don't get driving license yet. He's a monster ".

"Damn..his clumsy ass needs some help". Yoongi mouthed.

"Yeah. He can't be near Jin hyung. With his clumsiness, Jin hyung will surely beat the shit out of Namjoon hyung with his pink slippers".

Hoseok gasp. "Really?"

"Yeah. But trust me hyung you would rather get beaten by Jin hyung rather than hearing him nagging at you. He nags like thypical asian mom. Your ears will come out, for sure". Jimin said while rolling his eyes. Taehyung just goes silent, not denying every single words coming out of Jimin's bratty mouth, as they are literally gossiping about their big brother.

"Wow your Jin hyung is getting me goosebumps. Anyway I'm interested to know more about his pink slipper. He have that thing?" Hoseok questioning.

"Well yeah. Millions pairs of them". Jimin said, earning laugh from Hoseok.

Jungkook's ears are into the topic they are laughing about. But his eyes are focusing on a certain blondie in front of him, as he's literally smiling like an idiot.

Taehyung caught Jungkook who is staring at him. He mouthed 'The fuck you lookin' at?'

Jungkook reply by mouthing 'You'. He paused before adding 'beautaeful' and wink at Taehyung.

Taehyung pursed his lips together. Looking around and making sure nobody's watching, he raised his middle finger to Jungkook right behind Jimin's back, as the friend of his are busy chatting with others.

Jungkook just chuckle.

"Anyway Jimin, what's your plan today?" Hoseok suddenly ask.

"Mm nothing. Why hobi hyung? Want me to go somewhere with you?"

"Well not with me, actually".

Hoseok hold Yoongi's shoulder. "This friend of mine pleaded me to accompany him getting his usual pink milk. But I can't make it. I'm having a busy day today".

"You're going to get a freaking hamburger, Hoseok". Yoongi said, knowing what Hoseok mean by his 'busy day'.

"Bitch yassss. And I'm not gonna let you interrupt me being with myself getting hamburger and sprite while me watching some netflix and chill. No not today".

Hoseok turn to Jimin. "So, I would like you to replace me, and be Yoongi's pink milk company. Will you?"

"Ab..ahhh I mean..if he want to?"

Hoseok turn his head to Yoongi. "You want to? Okay cool".

"You dumbass- I haven't get to answer yet".

Hoseok roll his eyes. "You got no other choice, Yoongi hyung. No one can put up with your cold ass attitude, beside me. And I need Jimin to replace me, for a day".

Hoseok said as Jimin look up to the ceiling, trying to figure if Hoseok was asking for his help or smoothly want him to feel the same pain as being Yoongi's pinky milky buddy?