Ruby:Shhh it's ok i know you hate doing that. But it's over now. Let's go back to Signal ok. There we can have a big cuddle session ok.

Y/n sob slightly and nod. The two walk away leaving the corpse of the beowolf to rot.

1 year later.

We could see Y/n now a bit taller and Ruby outside a bullhead as they just arrived at Beacon. The greatest school of hunters in Remnant. Ruby was overexcited as Y/n was staying close to her holding her hand tightly not wanting to let go as there was many poeple around him. Then accidently he bump into a girl luggages. The girl reveal herself as a white haired girl with blue eyes in a white dress.

 The girl reveal herself as a white haired girl with blue eyes in a white dress

Weiss:Oh great! Can't you look where your going you big brute!

Y/n let out a slight grunt with an apologetic look.

Weiss:Can't you talk normaly or are you some kind of dog?

Y/n look down sad as Ruby glare at Weiss.

Ruby:Hey no one talk to my bf like that!!!

Weiss:Wait you mean this...guy. Is your bf?

Ruby:Yes he is. And if you speak bad to him like that again i'll get you!

Weiss let out a cocky laught.

Weiss:Well if that is the case you two dunces makes a good couple.

Ruby growl as Y/n put a hand on her shoulder to stop her. Then a blond girl approach the three revealing Ruby's big sis Yang.

 Then a blond girl approach the three revealing Ruby's big sis Yang

Yang:Hey what the hell is the problem with you snow queen?

Weiss:*Le gasp* How dare you call me that?! I am Weiss Schnee from the Schnee family and i will not let you speak to me that way you bimbo!

Yang:*Le gasp the return*

The two start to argue as Y/n decide to walk away from thos nonesense and Ruby follow him. The couple arrived in front of the crowd of teenagers and a man and a woman were standing in front of the group.