Another new princess?

Start from the beginning

"Ah.. You guys are so exaggerating!"

Jeanette spoke shyly as the maids continued on and teased her.

"No way your highness! Someone as beautiful and modest like you, no wonder lord Ijkiel likes you dearly!"

The last words made Jeanette blush .

"Ahh Don't say anymore! Let us finish up! Father is waiting for me!"

A embarrassed Jeanette spoke as she smiled softly soon after while her thoughts were spitting poison.

'Hah! Soon The crown and the throne will be mine! I hope you're ready to apologize to my father you damned man.'

Claude was feeling like his head would burst from the pain he felt. And Seeing Jeanette no longer helped this problem like before but instead it made things even worse. But here he was standing and waiting for Jeanette so he could escort her.

"Father!"

A cheerful Jeanette rushed to Claude smiling brightly and like before it only increased the pain but he just glared at her making the enthusiasm in her disappear. Jeanette didn't smile anymore as Claude only said a cold "Let's go" before turning away and walk. Jeanette followed him while lowering her head. The maids behind her thought she was sad but the head lowered Jeanette was gritting her teeth again while clenching her fist.

'Damn it.. Is this how Athanasia felt? How sad! Hmph no matter what I WILL be the Empress '

Jeanette thought as they finally entered the banquet room. Jeanette put on her soft and sweet smile again, Smiling at the nobles as they started to whisper out her praises like usual since Claude himself doted on her rather than Athanasia. After Announcing the party had started everyone had started to enjoy the party.

Jeanette was asked to dance with her fiancee Young Duke Ijkiel. Although she wanted Claude to be her first dance partner she didn't have any reason to deny her love of life as she agreed. The graceful dance of the princess of Obelia Empire and her fiancee made everyone stare in awe as they looked like lovers from fairytail.But who would know that this graceful environment would have been ruined anytime soon? As soon as their dance ended the ballroom was filled with the sound of applause making Jeanette happy about it as she gave everyone the soft angelic smile again.

"Well well it seems like the emperor likes to have grand banquets for his lovely daughter!"

Everyone looked at the source of voice as Lucas walked towards the centre of
the ballroom where the couple were standing.  A proudly smirking Lucas was looking at puzzled nobles, shocked Ijkiel and Jeanette and expressionless Claude.

Everyone watched as sidden surge of offensive magic rushed towards Lucas as they knew Claude had attacked the intruder without even bothering to have a talk. Everyone thought the person would have already been injured but shockingly they watched Lucas block the attack without even lifting a finger. Making everyone gasp and wonder who he was.Lucas smirked and spoke out again.

"I, Lucas, the head of the magician's tower greet the Emperor of Obelia "

Although he used the polite form to greet Claude he didn't bow his head showing clear disrespect or more like that he didn't need to bow to the Emperor of Obelia.  Claude who was a bit taken aback returned to have stern face decided to not attack again as he would rather want to know why the secluded magicians' tower's head barged into the banquet he held.

"Why are you here?"

Just  like Lucas Claude had no reason to be polite.

Lucas smirked again

"18 years ago  I was passing through the forest behind this castle when I met a wounded woman..... carrying a newborn child"

The nobles in the ballroom had a sudden sense of Deja vu as they all murmured wondering where the talking was leading to.

Claude keeping the unbothered face asked again

"What does that have anything to do with you barging in this banquet "

Lucas chuckled.

"Of course it does! After all the child had jeweled blue eyes and blonde hair! I had figured She might be your long lost daughter"

He paused as everyone in the room gasped and their chattering got louder. Everyone was shocked. The most shocked in the room was the one for whom the banquet was dedicated to, Jeanette Elgar Obelia.

The eyes of the girl widened as she had this panicked look in her face as she felt the ground under her feet slipping away.

"There is another princess who was lost?!"

To be continued