part 10

Meera feel very scared see rudra angry form. She doesn't know what to do to reduce his anger. On the other side rudra grip her nipple hard and with other hand he grip meera pussy hard.

he want to smack meera pussy and tits for the punishment. But next instant meera hug him tight and tell him she want to show herself after marriage she feel shy and she will do everything rudra tell her. After hearing this rudra little bit become calm and remember he comes here to give meera medicine regarding milk production in her breasts.

so he drink her milk in their wedding night and afterward. Rudra hug meera hard and say this time he forgive her but next time he will not leave her and fuck her hard and make her difficult to walk for many days, suck and bite her nipple hard so it will soar afterwards she will never able to wear her bra and blouse.

He give her medicine and tell her to take it everyday till our marriage she with fear ask her about medicine he tell her this is for milk production in her boobs. and say her, he want to drink milk from her boobs not from the glass. He ask meera will she let him drink her milk at wedding night and whenever he want it.sequel

Meera feel shy with his demand and say yes to rudra. He feels happy to hear meera reply and kiss meera hard and fondle her nipple harshly meera feel pleasure and pain with his deeds. There is knock at the door rudra don't want to leave meera he want to suck meera nipples hard because that make him crazy.

If rudra gets chance he will suck meera nipples all the time. Again there is knock on the door meera mom calling her to meet riya.