week of part 1 -page 7

Start from the beginning

"Today we are here to sleabreat that today is Ray's birthday! " Cody yelled with a smile on his face. The whole of our mum's side of family and friends came over to sleabreat her 16 Birthday.

It was nice out clear sky and you could see all the stars and even some of the plaints that was close. I went outside to see Katelyn on a the dry grass laying down. Katelyn went was wacht the stars and but she was also outside to catch her breath she wasn't very social but she lasted an hour and a half before getting overwhelmed. "Hey you feeling okay" I asked as I walked over to her and sat down next to her, "Yeah I'm okay just thinking really" She replied. Her eyes shined bright as the shine of the stars hit her eyes, they where beautiful. "What you thinking about" I asked "What would of happened if I didn't get hit my your car would we still have been friends or would we have never known each other?" She replied "I-I don't know I haven't really thought about it" I said now thinking about it. 'Would I have fallen in love with her or would I still be single or in love with someone else' I thought. I moved closer to her and hugged her wishing that the hug would never break. "Cody is she your girlfriend" my grandmother asked. Just then it all went slinet

Tuesday
07:40
With the brother
In the living room

"So what happened yesterday when you went outside did you tell her like you said you where going to do?" Ray asked. "I was going to but our grandmother came out and asked if she was my girlfriend before I could ask her" Cody said "then what happened?" Chester asked "well Katelyn got up and said she had to go to the bathroom and then She was helping mum getting the little ones" Cody said "Oh okay but what did our grandmother say to that?" Chester asked "The our grandmother smiled and walked away" Cody said "oh um alright that strange" Ray said "Welp have another craped day at school again" Cody said while laughed. "Shut up man" Ray said in annoyed tone. "OI RAY, CHESTER YOUR BOTH LATE FOR SCHOOL MOVE YOUR BUT" Katelyn yelled at them nicely.

Later that day

My mum was at work again but she was done at 14:30 and everyone was at school and Cody and Katelyn are alone again. 'Today we're going to be cleaning sadly' Cody thought While looking at Katelyn while she's already changed into old ripped up clothes to wear to clean. "Hey are you also going to get changed so your not getting your new clothes ruined in case if it gets stained" Katelyn said. "Yeah sure" Cody said while he nodded. Katelyn took out the trash while Cody got changed. "Hey what you doing?" Cody asked, "Oh I'm just writing done everyone I have on my phone number incase if it gets broken" Katelyn said "why would it get broken?" Cody asked "oh um it's um it's just case if I did brake" Katelyn replied"Oh um okay... So what we gonna do" Cody asked. "Well I was thinking" Katelyn was saying until she got a phone call. "Hello?" Katelyn said. As soon as someone spoke Katelyn Hung up the phone and throw it across the room where it shattered.

Cody just stood frozen there he was in shock the same type of shock of when Katelyn raised her voice at Carly. He was so much in shock it felt like he couldn't talk or move at all.

"Ah sorry about that Cody" Katelyn said in a calm tone. "Who was that?" Cody asked "oh it was just my mother" Katelyn said. "What's was I saying again?" Katelyn asked, Cody was still silent and he was still mad at them for kicking Katelyn out. "oh yeah" Katelyn said remaining

"Well I was thinking we both clean the living room,
then the Kitchen,
then the dining room,
then your younger siblings room,
then Rays room then,
Chester Room,
Then Our room"
Katelyn said taking a breather every time she said a new Room.

They both stared clean it was silent but there was a happy atmosphere in the air of the house. "Hey it's quite boring doing this to be honest" Cody said. "I think I might have an idea" Katelyn said. She turned on the TV and put on some music. Katelyn smiled and started cleaning again. They went to room to room tidying it up so there wasn't even dust in the air. Cody's mum's room was already tidy so they didn't do anything there.